The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Man, we started the season well but we're getting nowhere these past weeks. We're so dull upfront against any well organized side. I hope Suárez can fix this.

Tbh it's every time Xavi plays that you get nowhere. Rakitic and Busquets are really needed for this team to function. Pedro and Dani are a waste of space as well.

Man, we started the season well but we're getting nowhere these past weeks. We're so dull upfront against any well organized side. I hope Suárez can fix this.

Tbh it's every time Xavi plays that you get nowhere. Rakitic and Busquets are really needed for this team to function. Pedro and Dani are a waste of space as well.

Can't say I disagree. We're short in depth in the middle of the pitch, even though Rakitic was brilliant signing. We should have also sold Pedro and not Alexis.

Can't say I disagree. We're short in depth in the middle of the pitch, even though Rakitic was brilliant signing. We should have also sold Pedro and not Alexis.

:thup:

Xavi :lol: Running from deep. Great pass by Messi.

Thanks for the reverse jinx man :lol: :thup:

Had to come :lol: Neymar should be subbed btw, bound to get a second yellow soon.

Beat Coco in FIFA, now I can use reverse jinxing methods as well!

Aye. Now throw Suárez in there :fwap:

I'm going to be honest, by what I've seen in 2014, Suarez is at a higher level than both Messi and Ney, so it's going to immense if they click from the off next weekend.