The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

The best joke they could extract from that Mrs Brown's Boys w***, for the trailer:

Normally my clients get me a bottle of whiskey for Christmas.

That's nice.

Genuinely hilarious that. Genius writing.

Can't believe the writer of that got a lifetime achievement award at the Comedy Awards the other day. Just completely baffling that the man hasn't been hung, drawn and quartered instead. Country full of idiots.

It's utter shite. My family love it and I can't understand why it is funny at all.

Litmus test for Pochettino today. Got some close victories recently against poor teams, see if they can do it against Manchester Red.

He's a perfect example of the power of the media, mind. Gets a few poor results and is being hounded out while chums like Pardew and Redknapp get away with murder.

Litmus test for Pochettino today. Got some close victories recently against poor teams, see if they can do it against Manchester Red.

He's a perfect example of the power of the media, mind. Gets a few poor results and is being hounded out while chums like Pardew and Redknapp get away with murder.

Aye that Spurs side is rank as well.

Spurs for all their inconsistency are in a decent position to pul themselves into CL contention in the 2nd half of the season.

Aye but they've got one of them forriners in charge who doesn't understand The Best League In The World.