The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Why aren't Messi and Neymar playing?

All the players that had extended holidays got benched today, due to having less training sessions.

I hope they come out after the break we're, well, not too good.

How's Luis Enrique being judged so far?

All the players that had extended holidays got benched today, due to having less training sessions.

People aren't too happy, but the board is drawing most of the criticism so far.

Feel free to tell us how you feel at half time

He seem really undecisive, with constant lineup and setup changes. He started out with a pretty definite idea (more direct football, less elaboration in midfield, etc...), but he seemed to enter into panic mode after we lost against PSG; he started tinkering at the Bernabéu (with erotic consequences), and has been tinkering since then, with the team not finding any kind of recognizable shape or form. I'm really not optimistic.

He seem really undecisive, with constant lineup and setup changes. He started out with a pretty definite idea (more direct football, less elaboration in midfield, etc...), but he seemed to enter into panic mode since we lost against PSG; he started tinkering at the Bernabéu (with erotic consequences), and has been tinkering since then, with the team not finding any kind of recognizable shape or form. I'm really not optimistic.

Should have fronted up the cash to get the King, if the board wants more direct football

:lol: I typed and deleted this same shit. Felt too mean spirited.

He seem really undecisive, with constant lineup and setup changes. He started out with a pretty definite idea (more direct football, less elaboration in midfield, etc...), but he seemed to enter into panic mode since we lost against PSG; he started tinkering at the Bernabéu (with erotic consequences), and has been tinkering since then, with the team not finding any kind of recognizable shape or form. I'm really not optimistic.

Should have fronted up the cash to get the King, if the board wants more direct football

Transfer ban!

(dunno if it applies to managers, actually)

:lol:

Transfer ban!

:lol: Can only begin to imagine the s*** pardew would pull in the derby if he managed you.

Get that lazy kernt Messi off, I didn't bring Gouffran with me for nothin'

Transfer ban!

:lol: Can only begin to imagine the shit pardew would pull in the derby if he managed you.

:lol: He'd fucking die of stress with all that possession.

You're giving me nightmares here :lol:

Yet again, I have seen us play under Serra Ferrer or Reixach.

:lol: I'll be honest, I don't know who either of those dudes are and I'll take them here right now.

Transfer ban!

:lol: Can only begin to imagine the shit pardew would pull in the derby if he managed you.

:lol: He'd fucking die of stress with all that possession.

"WE'RE MORE DANGEROUS WITHOUT THE BALL!! WITHOUT IT!!"

:lol: God damn so many wasted fucking years. God damn!

:lol: I'll be honest, I don't know who either of those dudes are and I'll take them here right now.

You really don't want to. Worst Barça managers in the past... 40 years? Since I have been alive at least.

You really don't want to. Worst Barça managers in the past... 40 years? Since I have been alive at least.

:lol: What happened, you finished in third or something?

Mike bantz :lol:

FOURTH

FOURTH

:lol: :lol: You got it made, man. Absolutely have it made.