The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I hate that I get annoyed that we don't use a Puma font for our numbers in cup games. Arsenal do it. Hull City have some Umbro one. Of course our cheap fucker doesn't

I know thats super nit picky of me.

Valencia :clap:

Let's see if we don't f*** it up later tonight and we can still make a race out of this.

Wish they wouldn't celebrate like they've won the league though.

Inferiority complex is strong. 

Nah, they have a long story these two. Particularly after a few controversial Madrid wins at Mestalla these past years.

Let's see if we don't f*** it up later tonight and we can still make a race out of this.

Nah, they have a long story these two. Particularly after a few controversial Madrid wins at Mestalla these past years.

I bet you're happy though :)

What does the future hold for Valencia now Lim is in control VI?

Well, he's splashed the cash a bit (although with a 3rd party ownership formula, so Valencia doesn't wholly own the players), and Valencia are resurgent. They are favorites for 4th place to me, and with stabilisation they should be able to push on.

Well, he's splashed the cash a bit (although with a 3rd party ownership formula, so Valencia doesn't wholly own the players), and Valencia are resurgent. They are favorites for 4th place to me, and with stabilisation they should be able to push on.

Third party ownership.

Who owns these players then? I'm assuming it isn't Lim?

The New York Times reckons fifa will ban 3rd party ownership btw.

Third party ownership.

Lim does, through an investment fund. There's talk he will just transfer the players to Valencia if the ban goes through.

Third party ownership.

Lim does, through an investment fund. There's talk he will just transfer the players to Valencia if the ban goes through.

Why would he do that VI?

Looks like I'll have to Google and hope to find an English source sounds very interesting.