The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Not other games as such but I'd totally forgotten Saints still have Jay Rodriguez to come back

Not something I thought I'd say this time last season but I think he'll struggle to get back in the side with Mane being class and all.

Still be good to see him back.

Not other games as such but I'd totally forgotten Saints still have Jay Rodriguez to come back

Not something I thought I'd say this time last season but I think he'll struggle to get back in the side with Mane being class and all.

Still be good to see him back.

Let's hope this is the case and we can take him off their hands for a nominal fee. :lol:

After not beating Los Blancos for years, Atletico can't stop beating them nowadays.

Except for losing both legs of the Copa Del Rey Semi final and the CL final last season you mean.

The Copa aside in 2014 - Atletico looked the better team up against Real. Was it the league game where they where 2-0 up, Ancelotti brought on the attacking FB's and Real came back to draw 2-2?

Hell they were 30 seconds away from beating them in the CL final.

Fact is Real struggle against them since Simeone became manager and last years copa del rey results are misleading as Atletico was missing various key players in both legs.

Neesy isn't wrong at all.

Guest Roger Kint

Watching the Yank preview for the mackem game and they are every bit as horrendous as UK presenters in talking about Liverpool making the top 4. Now its a Stevie G wankfest :anguish:

Guest Roger Kint

Has someone stolen the away fans? Only looks half full at best up there.

At least Poyets desperate begging for fans to come and see Gerrards final SOL game seems to have worked, the small time wankers :lol:

The f***ing rubbish on that pitch.

#SAFC: Pantilimon, Vergini, van Aanholt, O’Shea ©, Brown, Bridcutt, Larsson, Gomez, Johnson, Giaccherini, Wickham.

Liverpool XI vs. Sunderland: Mignolet; Can, Skrtel, Sakho; Moreno, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Markovic; Coutinho; Borini.

What a great start to the weekend.

Two awful teams in pretty much all respects fighting it out, the most entertaining thing about this game will be watching the plastic bags fly about in the wind.

:lol: