The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Wolfsburg IMO.

Ooo look at me, I endorse and enjoy the new found corporate nature of football. I also love Red Bull Salzburg. Disgusting.

Nah just they would be a likely hipster choice :lol:

What? No they wouldn't. :lol:

Who are all the football hipsters supporting these days now that Dortmund are woeful and Southampton no longer a lock for the Champions League?

Borussia Monchengladbach

They're my German team of choice, good shout :thup:

Doesn't the plight of NUFC make any of you gentleman apathetic to football in general?

It's hurting my love for the game.

Reckon the plight of the overly monied Premier League does more so for me I think. But then again I absolutely love the Champions League so I'm a massive hyprocrite in that sense.

Reckon I'm more apathetic to who takes the spoils, ourselves included, than I ever have been n all bar Sunderland, Mourinho (dislike) and Wenger (love).

My main issue would be if I got too apathetic with football my interests would be severely limited.

Doesn't the plight of NUFC make any of you gentleman apathetic to football in general?

Reckon the plight of the overly monied Premier League does more so for me I think. But then again I absolutely love the Champions League so I'm a massive hyprocrite in that sense.

Reckon I'm more apathetic to who takes the spoils, ourselves included, than I ever have been n all bar Sunderland, Mourinho (dislike) and Wenger (love).

My main issue would be if I got too apathetic with football my interests would be severely limited.

:thup:

I keep telling myself I won't make time for football like I used to. I then come to a realisation that football has been such a big part of my life I'm at a complete loose end when I try to do other things.

Who are all the football hipsters supporting these days now that Dortmund are woeful and Southampton no longer a lock for the Champions League?

Augsburg tick a lot of boxes for the hipsters.

Yes, I'm watching less and less as time goes by. Quite frankly I spend more time talking about it on here than watching it :lol:

Same. I really only watch us, try to watch the rest of the action on Saturdays and Sundays. But I really coudn't give a fuck about global football much. I care about Orlando City & MLS now that I've got a team at home. I watch the US National Team and that's at about it.

not personally then again even if all else fails I fall back on my local club which is a refreshing counter balance to all the PR and corporate bullshit and utter lack of real competition present in the top leagues in europe. Sure the football isn't exactly stellar but its honest