The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest firetotheworks

Messi's vision is absolutely fucking insane man, the fact that he can actually pull passes like that off as well is just utterly crackers.

Guest firetotheworks

Every other player in the world there plays it out wide to Alves and it's a good, productive ball. Messi though, runs towards three players, skips around them and plays Neymar in with an open shot on goal, which he then skies.

I know he's not at his best right now, but even below his best he's still just an absolute joy to watch.

Every other player in the world there plays it out wide to Alves and it's a good, productive ball. Messi though, runs towards three players, skips around them and plays Neymar in with an open shot on goal, which he then skies.

I know he's not at his best right now, but even below his best he's still just an absolute joy to watch.

I don't think that's the case tbh, it was until a couple of months ago but he's been fantastic recently.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think that's the case tbh, it was until a couple of months ago but he's been fantastic recently.

Still not quite right for me, but then it's possible that it could be that it's just that Barca don't look quite right to me.