The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Not sure Man United have had an aesthetically pleasing performance since Fergie did one. Horrible to watch these days.

Was just thinking this. They are so boring, by far the dullest "top team" (:anguish:) in the league IMO. All other good teams in the league at least has some players that I enjoy watching, Man U haven't even really got that.

Bradford or Reading making the semi's. Going by Leicesters draw we could've had been playing West Brom at home and possibly Bradford or Reading in a semi-final :anguish:

Every single time  :laugh:

:lol: but rightly so ffs.

Not sure Man United have had an aesthetically pleasing performance since Fergie did one. Horrible to watch these days.

Was just thinking this. They are so boring, by far the dullest "top team" (:anguish:) in the league IMO. All other good teams in the league at least has some players that I enjoy watching, Man U haven't even really got that.

Di Maria?

It's all so painfully slow, it's a bit like watching England but with slightly better players. Even Di Maria has been shackled to fuck compared to the player we saw last season and at first this.

Di Maria?

Meh. Great player obviously, but not one I particularly enjoy watching, especially not in this Man U team. The closest they've got to an entertaining player is Mata IMO.

Can't wait for the tirade of crosses and long balls in the second half.

It's pathetic considering how much they've spent on players and their manager how often their go to tactics becomes hoof it to Fellaini. Glorified Stoke at times.

Can't wait for the tirade of crosses and long balls in the second half.

It's pathetic considering how much they've spent on players and their manager how often their go to tactics becomes hoof it to Fellaini. Glorified Stoke at times.

Would rather watch stoke right now.