The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Lukaku is class man. Having a shite season like the entire Everton squad.

Oh aye definitely :lol:

So 15 league goals last season and 17 the one before count for nowt, at the ages of 19 and 20?

28 million was ridiculous but he's clearly going to be a good investment for them long term.

Guest neesy111

Lukaku is class man. Having a shite season like the entire Everton squad.

Oh aye definitely :lol:

So 15 league goals last season and 17 the one before count for nowt, at the ages of 19 and 20?

28 million was ridiculous but he's clearly going to be a good investment for them long term.

:thup:

I could be well wide of the mark, usually am, but does anyone else think Thierry Henry is absolutely gash as a pundit?

Seems to have regressed badly since the World Cup. Sitting next to Seedorf probably made him look good.

He said Leicester can give anyone a game and yet are bottom of the league by 4 points

I could be well wide of the mark, usually am, but does anyone else think Thierry Henry is absolutely gash as a pundit?

Seems to have regressed badly since the World Cup. Sitting next to Seedorf probably made him look good.

He said Leicester can give anyone a game and yet are bottom of the league by 4 points

Yeah he seems to contradict him self several times each game, or come out with something utterly bizarre. Mind I like Carragher so my opinion counts for f'all. :lol: