2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Piers Morgan bet Joey Barton 5 grand that Brazil would win.  :lol:

This made me happy until it immediately dawned on me that Piers Morgan is rich and that the money is going to Joey Barton.

This made me happy until it immediately dawned on me that Piers Morgan is rich and that the money is going to Joey Barton.

Charity.

It's unfortunate that the odds of them being in the same car as it hurtles over a cliff are so small.

It's unfortunate that the odds of them being in the same car as it hurtles over a cliff are so small.

:sadnod:

Feel sorry for them, probably they only good thing in their lives was this world cup, now they all have to return to their tin houses and look at the wall.

You're genuinely a bit thick aren't you?

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder at what point, Luiz will stop playing like a youth. I mean, he is older than Messi, but his style is still so juvenile.

:thup:

It's not even just that as well, he plays like a child AND as an adult that's never played a football match with other people before.

Feel sorry for them, probably they only good thing in their lives was this world cup, now they all have to return to their tin houses and look at the wall.

You're genuinely a bit thick aren't you?

:lol: :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Sorry, are you posting stuff like this as a joke?

They shouldn't take the world cup to country's that cant handle losing it, poor uneducated bastards.

Crowd not leaving because they dont want to head home to their tin and mud houses to see the riots.

:anguish: Cretin.

Guest firetotheworks

hoping for a Germany v Holland final ,no disrespect to our south American friends but as a spectacle i want to see lots of good players not Germany v Messi

Germany vs Messi would be amazing. I know a couple of Germans that absolutely fucking hate the Argentinians as well.

They shouldn't take the world cup to country's that cant handle losing it, poor uneducated bastards.

Crowd not leaving because they dont want to head home to their tin and mud houses to see the riots.

:anguish: Cretin.

Rodders should be banned for being a  :tool: :snod:

hoping for a Germany v Holland final ,no disrespect to our south American friends but as a spectacle i want to see lots of good players not Germany v Messi

In what way is Holland's squad outside of Robben better than Argentina's outside of Messi?

I hope Argentina take this. Messi deserves to be crowned.