2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mourinhos Pardewing on Willian is canny impressive. Doesn't look like the same player that was terrific in the CL.

Willian is the only one except Oscar for 15minutes that's had an acceptable performance.

David Luiz playing like he did in the Confed. I can't believe a player can play 5 games like he did in this World Cup to then choke this much in the last two games. It's an unbelievable gap between his highest level in the WC to his lowest.

So proud of our midfield, really working their socks off not letting Holland come close to the goal :yao:

Can't believe it? Typical Luiz tbh, he can be great, but he's such a radge he is always likely to have games like this. Teach him some discipline and he'd be canny.

Aye, probably should've clarified, can't believe he could have 5 excellent games in a row. These types of performances are normal for him every 3 or 4 games.

:thup:

He's probably my second most hated player after Suarez. Just hate the way he plays :lol:

I couldn't believe shit getting worse than this, but rumours doing the round that we might want to replace Scolari with Mourinho...

Highly doubt Mourinho would move into International management yet, so no worries.

Studio going on about how Brazilians in hindsight should be happy with fourth since their squad is barely among the top ten in the tournament. :lol:

Bullshit

Our squad is amongst the best, our performances are amongst the worst. I could count up to 20 teams that have put in better performances than us. We've put in around 75minutes of good football in the whole tournament.

Studio going on about how Brazilians in hindsight should be happy with fourth since their squad is barely among the top ten in the tournament. :lol:

Bullshit

I'm not sure. I think it's bullshit, but I could be influenced by just thinking Brazil traditionally are great. How does their squad stack up against others mano y mano on paper?

Guest firetotheworks

Seriously though, you would just play Dante with Thiago Silva wouldn't you? Luiz isn't even bad, he's deliberately bad. :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

I couldn't believe shit getting worse than this, but rumours doing the round that we might want to replace Scolari with Mourinho...

Bloke from BeIn sports reckons Dunga is getting the gig.

Mourinhos Pardewing on Willian is canny impressive. Doesn't look like the same player that was terrific in the CL.

Willian is the only one except Oscar for 15minutes that's had an acceptable performance.

David Luiz playing like he did in the Confed. I can't believe a player can play 5 games like he did in this World Cup to then choke this much in the last two games. It's an unbelievable gap between his highest level in the WC to his lowest.

So proud of our midfield, really working their socks off not letting Holland come close to the goal :yao:

Can't believe it? Typical Luiz tbh, he can be great, but he's such a radge he is always likely to have games like this. Teach him some discipline and he'd be canny.

Aye, probably should've clarified, can't believe he could have 5 excellent games in a row. These types of performances are normal for him every 3 or 4 games.

:thup:

He's probably my second most hated player after Suarez. Just hate the way he plays :lol:

He became one of my favourites until the Germany, now he's starting to move down the list again :lol: Same with Suarez, started loving him until the Italy match :lol:

:( This is bad, Flip. But it'll end well. Hopefully Brazil gets mad like they did when Uruguay won the WC ( :yao: Pretending to know s*** about Brazil. )

:lol: No worries Mike, I'm sure Elfrid Payton is going to make me proud one day.

:( This is bad, Flip. But it'll end well. Hopefully Brazil gets mad like they did when Uruguay won the WC ( :yao: Pretending to know shit about Brazil. )

Stop being nice to Flip, you utter quim.

:( This is bad, Flip. But it'll end well. Hopefully Brazil gets mad like they did when Uruguay won the WC ( :yao: Pretending to know shit about Brazil. )

:lol: Stop telling me how to act, you malodorous pennis.

:( This is bad, Flip. But it'll end well. Hopefully Brazil gets mad like they did when Uruguay won the WC ( :yao: Pretending to know s*** about Brazil. )

:lol: :lol:

Seriously though, you would just play Dante with Thiago Silva wouldn't you? Luiz isn't even bad, he's deliberately bad. :lol:

Dante is a worse defender than David Luiz. David Luiz isn't a bad defender per se, he just has his comical apperances every now and then, that's why I think PSG is the perfect club. He can fail against teams and they'll still win comfortably.

I couldn't believe s*** getting worse than this, but rumours doing the round that we might want to replace Scolari with Mourinho...

Bloke from BeIn sports reckons Dunga is getting the gig.

Dunga? No way man, no way. He failed with us in the last WC. It's either going to be Scolari, Muricy or Tite. I'd love Muricy, get Brazilian football back to where it should be.

Look at this lingistic motherfucker  :lol:

:lol: It's not all motherfucker this, motherfucker that.

It is with you man  :lol: or should that be cousinfucker

:tobey:

It is with you man  :lol: or should that be cousinfucker

:tobey:

Out of nowhere :lol: