2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adam Kwarasey, Ghana keeper, is pissed off about Ghana. :lol:

"As I sat there, all I could think was that I had wasted my international career."

Going on about corruption at their FA, players fed up and being benched by the FA chiefs and not the manager, who almost broke down in tears when explaining it wasn't his choice to bench someone. :lol:

Do you think he'd start for Norway if he had opted for them instead?

He'd have like fucking 60 caps by now. :lol: We've not had a good keeper since Erik Thorstvedt.

Adam Kwarasey, Ghana keeper, is pissed off about Ghana. :lol:

"As I sat there, all I could think was that I had wasted my international career."

Going on about corruption at their FA, players fed up and being benched by the FA chiefs and not the manager, who almost broke down in tears when explaining it wasn't his choice to bench someone. :lol:

Do you think he'd start for Norway if he had opted for them instead?

He'd have like fucking 60 caps by now. :lol: We've not had a good keeper since Erik Thorstvedt.

Ha, yeah! It's what we were all thinking.

Guest firetotheworks

I think Columbia are a better team than Brazil in all honesty, but I think Neymar and the atmosphere will pull them through.

Guest firetotheworks

Brazil, Argentina and Holland but I can't split France and Germany. Maybe Germany because they're Germans.

You couldn't have put it any more perfectly than that.

These ones tonight are so nicely poised.

Fancy France in the first given they form they've been in and how shaky Germany have looked, added to the fact they had no ET to deal with last time out. This "flu" that Muller and a number of others are suffering with could be a factor in near 30 degree heat as well, though I know Löw has been playing it down. Interested to see how France react if they end up going behind though, given that they're yet to have been in that position.

Brazil against Colombia is similar in a few ways, given that the underdog are the form side and the "big" team has looked poor at times. Colombia look perfectly set up to really get at Brazil's weak spots for me and Luiz Gustavo will probably be a big miss given the defensive work he gets through, while the way Pekerman sets up could make it hard for Neymar to get much space to play in. All they really have to do is sit deep and compact and use their weapons on the break.

Like others have said though, Germany are Germany and Brazil have home advantage so who the fuck knows? I am excite.

Playing Benzema wide is mental anyway. He doesn't run unless he has to, perfect centre forward, terrible wide player.

was a perfect storm of shitness in the last france match, giroud stinking it up in the middle and benzema flouncing about doing fuck all on the left

Playing Benzema wide is mental anyway. He doesn't run unless he has to, perfect centre forward, terrible wide player.

was a perfect storm of shitness in the last france match, giroud stinking it up in the middle and benzema flouncing about doing f*** all on the left

You sometimes wonder why an international manager would do that. Benzema has scored 3 in 3 and been brilliant, let's put him wide for stinky Giroud to poo all over the penalty box.