2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fellani has been absolutely pants.

He is though. He had a ridiculous game against Man United where he completely dominated. Since then I think he's been exclusively shite.

He was good for us because of how we played him, but anyone who watched us regularly with a few brain cells could see if we were going to progress as a footballing side - just like how we got rid of Cahill (about 2 years too late) - we needed to get rid, and thus why the fee we got was so hilarious.

Guest firetotheworks

Higuain is an awful footballer. An impossibly poor finish.

Kaka man. Your sliding scale of adjectives is absolutely atrocious mate. :lol:

He is though. He had a ridiculous game against Man United where he completely dominated. Since then I think he's been exclusively s****.

He was good for us because of how we played him, but anyone who watched us regularly with a few brain cells could see if we were going to progress as a footballing side - just like how we got rid of Cahill (about 2 years too late) - we needed to get rid, and thus why the fee we got was so hilarious.

Letting Moyes go was probably the best deal you've done in a while.

He is though. He had a ridiculous game against Man United where he completely dominated. Since then I think he's been exclusively s****.

Would be interested to see him in the same team as Andy Carroll.

Would be interested to see him in the same team as Andy Carroll.

Somewhere big Sam is nursing a semi.