Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

:lol: it bugs me so much when people say things like "80 pts, nothing special" when I don't think I've ever got 80! I'm in the N-O top 40 too, so it's not as if I'm completely s*** :lol:.

Tbh, I overestimated what a 'par score' was this week in the top 20, assumed it would be about 70 - my team is pretty standard and devoid of any differentiators. So pleasantly surprised to see me jump a few places.

Funnily enough, after the extra points I actually scored...80 :lol:. For the first time. Top 20 with a bullet. Still got the wildcard to use this week - watch me fuck this up.

Guest Roger Kint

I thought I could use the wildcard this week ?

You can

Mine says wild card used, I've emailed them tho.

Just used mine. Sanchez, Costa, Siggy, Shawcross for Aguero, Erikson, Downing, Taylor(swansea) Got enough left over to bring Sanchez back later when he is fit

I thought I could use the wildcard this week ?

You can

Mine says wild card used, I've emailed them tho.

Just used mine. Sanchez, Costa, Siggy, Shawcross for Aguero, Erikson, Downing, Taylor(swansea) Got enough left over to bring Sanchez back later when he is fit

I got my reply, apparently I did 1 transfer in early Jan and mistakenly used my wild card, this is the worst day in the history of my life and I don't think I will ever recover from it