Sydney FC 0 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/07/14

Newcastle Fan

Guest bimpy474

That can't be Shols in the 23, it's moving about that shirt.

hardly, Vuckic is just not suited to English fotoball imo.

Should have just said football, he is so poor but tbf he does run about a bit like.

Should have just said football, he is so poor but tbf he does run about a bit like.

yeh i was trying to be nice. I think all the injuries may have stunted his development. But he just doesn't have any sort of pace on him at all.

Guest bimpy474

yeh i was trying to be nice. I think all the injuries may have stunted his development. But he just doesn't have any sort of pace on him at all.

He certainly does lack pace, he's got a decent left foot, that's about it really.

Sydney are f***ing s****.

They really are like.

They have only jsut started their preseason as well. But they are truly garbage. Would have been better coming up against Brisbane, Western Sydney  or Melbourne Victory.

What's the other team we're playing like ?

As bad, maybe worse.

Ah right  O0, are the better sides playing other overseas teams as their pre season games or did we just pick easier ones to play.

Malaga are playing Perth and Adelaide. Brisbane ( actually a very good side) were supposed to play in this tournament but opted out. But, I think most clubs are more focused on building their preseasons than glamour friendlies. Western Sydney have Asian Champions League quater finals next week.

Ah i see, safe to Sydney are not one of the best Aussie sides :lol:

Been fairly rubbish for a few years. But the new coach is quite decent. They did cop some big losses last year. If you get a chance youtube the sydney derby. The atmoshpere is electric for those games.

Generous - the best thing about Arnold is that at least he's better than that fucking fucker fuckface cunt that we finally fucked off. Indeed, for the "Anyone but Pardew" crowd, pray that Ashley doesn't ever discover that Frank Farina doesn't have a job...