Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 1 Newcastle United - FT

RodneyCisse

Just a few thoughts from last night:

Perez - Watching in the flesh, his movement off the ball was very good, worked hard. I am not what his remit was when he was originally signed, but he can definitely contribute this season. I am sure he will struggle initially with the physical side of things, but he looks a very good first team prospect.

Obertan - Needlessly offside on a number of occasions. He was pretty effective going forward, but that was more to do with the high line Wednesday were playing. Plain to see the lack of a footballing brain holds him back from ever being a decent player.

Riviere - Lively, similar performance to what we have seen in NZ. Looks a nuisance physically, think he will do well here - although obviously I would hate him to be tasked with being the main goal contributor. 

Dummett + Satka - The former looked incredibly uncomfortable at CB, number of dodgy moments. Equally, Satka look suspect at RB and fairly lost in their half of the pitch. A manager with half a brain would have solved this conundrum instantly but....

Good Christ man, a Dominos after a match isn't going to devastate them. :lol:

Precisely. Provided it's not a ordinary night's meal it'll do them more good than bad.

... no.

a pizza for a athlete can mean the world in the end. Nice to see that this club, with Ashley and Pardew, are as crap as you can imagination.

What the hell is this bullshit?

Wondering the same.