Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 1 Newcastle United - FT

RodneyCisse

Chants of Pardew give us a wave

How come the only ones who seem to like him are the ones who go to the games

Stephen Best II @helloIamBesty  ·  5m

Loads of haircuts in Score Draw replica shirts letting flares off. :(

Stephen Best II @helloIamBesty  ·  14s

Songs about Messrs Alder and Sweeney followed by the "Shola from Fenham" monstrosity. Brain dead

:mysterysolved:

Honestly feel like I've got absolutely f*** all in common with a large percentage of our supporters anymore.

You are probably right Wullie...I feel the same.

Good Christ man, a Dominos after a match isn't going to devastate them. :lol:

Precisely. Provided it's not a ordinary night's meal it'll do them more good than bad.

... no.

a pizza for a athlete can mean the world in the end. Nice to see that this club, with Ashley and Pardew, are as crap as you can imagination.

Post-match dominos has been around for ages. I remember watching pizza get loaded into the buses after we beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

They only get it when they win mind, so it doesn't happen that often.

Equally frustrating to witness, was the "Pardew give us a wave chants" which, he obliged on a number of occasions.

:anguish:

I did like that when he did pop up and deign to offer his hand towards his subjects, about half of our fans booed until he sat down. This was immediately followed by everyone pointedly belting out ben arfa's name. Rinse and repeat.

I'd like to think the 'give us a wave' brigade were trolling him and also instigated the booing but I'm probably being far too generous there :lol:

Deffo smelt smoke from something- didn't see what or where- just after kick-off. I know Hillsborough wasn't a fire-related incident but strikes me as a particularly moronic thing to bring to that stand in that ground. Also, it must be time to retire the 'Shola from Fenham' song in light of recent events. Imagine how Liam or Johns family would feel hearing it sang, ironically alongside songs honouring their memories.

Can you imagine going to the gym, and then having a pizza straight after?! This is an abomination of the highest order!

Nothing wrong with pizza, but right after all that physical activity?! Horrendous.

Can you imagine going to the gym, and then having a pizza straight after?! This is an abomination of the highest order!

Nothing wrong with pizza, but right after all that physical activity?! Horrendous.

Never a bad time for pizza.

Never a bad time for pizza.

Yeah, alright Michelangelo.

Post-match dominos has been around for ages. I remember watching pizza get loaded into the buses after we beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

They only get it when they win mind, so it doesn't happen that often.

Pizza for winning ... is it any surprise we haven't achieved a trophy in eons. Rank stupidity.

Good Christ man, a Dominos after a match isn't going to devastate them. :lol:

Precisely. Provided it's not a ordinary night's meal it'll do them more good than bad.

... no.

a pizza for a athlete can mean the world in the end. Nice to see that this club, with Ashley and Pardew, are as crap as you can imagination.

What the hell is this bullshit?