Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 1 Newcastle United - FT

RodneyCisse

For some stupid reason, I think Ayoze actually may be a decent player for us. He seems to have the creativity/guile to be somewhat effective. I hope he shows similar form against good opposition of course.  Seems eerily confident in himself too.

For some stupid reason, I think Ayoze actually may be a decent player for us. He seems to have the creativity/guile to be somewhat effective. I hope he shows similar form against good opposition of course.  Seems eerily confident in himself too.

So he should though. Said it before but he's done in the Spanish Second tier what people like Zaha, Ince, etc. have done over here. He should be in and around the team.

He looks like he's got quality end product as well as the trickery which is worth it's weight in gold if that proves to be the case.