Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 1 Newcastle United - FT

RodneyCisse

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kicking off at HBA being overweight when the daft cunt is letting them gorge on Dominos on the way back.

Bt0t79PCQAAgNuE.jpg

It's clearly become a personal thing because Ben Arfa has publicly questioned Pardew's football philosophy in the past. Funnily enough, all three of those in the photo would more than likely be sat with Hatem eating Dominoes pizzas on their nights off.

Cheers.  Not arguing it but:

The following things MUST NOT be posted on the forum at any time.

- Unofficial goal clips/highlights/football clips from YouTube

Breaking of this rule can result in the forum being shut down

Shut down the forum?  Really? How?  Everywhere has YT videos posted.. :lol:

Anyone I attendance tonight can confirm or deny that our supports younger element were acting like tools?

Couple on my facebook suggesting behaviour of an arsehole variety was very much in evidence. Flares, shit stupid songs etc.

Anyone I attendance tonight can confirm or deny that our supports younger element were acting like tools?

Couple on my facebook suggesting behaviour of an arsehole variety was very much in evidence. Flares, s*** stupid songs etc.

Yeah, half a dozen smoke grenade things, lot of people acting like twats at the top of the stand - which I assume were largely people who had paid on the night. Was a young, but very vocal minority. Heard a few choruses of 'ten mackem bastards in the air', which is obviously just pig ignorant of them.

Equally frustrating to witness, was the "Pardew give us a wave chants" which, he obliged on a number of occasions.

Couple on my facebook suggesting behaviour of an arsehole variety was very much in evidence. Flares, s*** stupid songs etc.

Yeah, half a dozen smoke grenade things, lot of people acting like twats at the top of the stand - which I assume were largely people who had paid on the night. Was a young, but very vocal minority. Heard a few choruses of 'ten mackem bastards in the air', which is obviously just pig ignorant of them.

Equally frustrating to witness, was the "Pardew give us a wave chants" which, he obliged on a number of occasions.

That's shocking.