Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 1 Newcastle United - FT

RodneyCisse

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Wonder what bollocks the king will spout tonight.

"free wins from free.frilled wit our fret"

Actually think he will get a few games tbh. He may be young but he did start almost all games for his previous side last year. Was one of the top scores in the Spanish B division at only 20. The top scorer of that division has been sold to Bilbao. I may be clutching at straws here but I just have a feeling he'll get 7-8 goals this season.

At the game. Doesnt seem like any real style of play. Elliots actually been alright.

Ant decent performances from our lot?

Ayoze looks good, goal was only real moment of quality in the game. Riviere wasnt given much to work with. Obertans pace could have been used more, two long throws from elliot & he was breaking away. The best interplay came on his side tbh the rest just look like individuals as you'd expect.

Actually think he will get a few games tbh. He may be young but he did start almost all games for his previous side last year. Was one of the top scores in the Spanish B division at only 20. The top scorer of that division has been sold to Bilbao. I may be clutching at straws here but I just have a feeling he'll get 7-8 goals this season.

I agree. I had never heard of him before our interest, but whoever is lining these players up is doing a hell of a job. This kid might have a terrible haircut, but the talents all at the other end.

At the game. Doesnt seem like any real style of play. Elliots actually been alright.

Ant decent performances from our lot?

Ayoze looks good, goal was only real moment of quality in the game. Riviere wasnt given much to work with. Obertans pace could have been used more, two long throws from elliot & he was breaking away. The best interplay came on his side tbh the rest just look like individuals as you'd expect.

Er... how long have you followed football for?