Rolando Aarons

Chapo

If we've any chance to get any results before this season is over we need Rolando playing to even 75% of what he was doing before. Saw some of that liverpool home Match again over the weekend.

He's no different to any of the other tricky wingers really, it's just cos we don't actually have any.

Agreed, when you have s*** you are most likely going to over hype anything better than that.

It was the same when Chris Waddle broke into the team but he actually delivered!

Overhyped eh? OK. In the matches he's played (5) we've won 3, drew 1 and loss 1. 2 wins being City in the Cup and Liverpool in the League. He pretty much IS the only decent true winger we have and plays with some youthful naivety, aggression and exuberance that we don't really have anywhere in our squad. But naw carry on, we're shit pretty much anywhere else and I'd have him playing over Sammy and Obertan every fucking time - who we're still throwing about.

can't believe this bs, ya'll'd rather have gouffran at left wing or what? In america we call what this kid has "upside" and it means the young fella hasn't been proven to be complete shit yet. I'll take it, start the motherfucker for the rest of this throw away season.

Assuming Physio Kevorkian hasn't made it a non-issue of course.

Even if he was only 60% fit Id start him and let him run free at their awful full backs. They would shit their pants and hopefully we would be winning before he's knackered and take him off.

Depressing times relying on a youngster who has played a handful of games.

There's this energy about his style of play and his self belief that makes me really want him to succeed, just sucks we've seen him 5 fucking times.

Even with the Siem De Jong injury was looking forward to a lineup of something like:

Aarons - Cisse - Cabella

Perez

Sissoko Abeid

There's this energy about his style of play and his self belief that makes me really want him to succeed, just sucks we've seen him 5 f***ing times.

Even with the Siem De Jong injury was looking forward to a lineup of something like:

Aarons - Cisse - Cabella

Perez

Sissoko Abeid

Looks good does that. Probably flog some of those in the Summer though.