Huddersfield Town 2 - 2 NUFC - 05/08/2014

Ashley17

Our strikers look dreadful in the warm up like, habit of dragging them wide especially gouff

:lol:

You at the game?

Yeah, live in Leeds so easy to get down to this

Nice  :thup:

Please throw a stale bun at Pardw's dome on my behalf.

Don't miss!

Keep us updated please if you can. Anything to prevent us having to follow it on the window licker's tw@tter

Will update when stoppages occur,

Cabella has tried a couple of cheeky little lobs in the warm up

We need the updates provided at the pace of the game please. It needs to feel as though we're at the game too. Don't be selfish. Cheers.

Keep us updated please if you can. Anything to prevent us having to follow it on the window licker's tw@tter

Will update when stoppages occur,

Cabella has tried a couple of cheeky little lobs in the warm up

We need the updates provided at the pace of the game please. It needs to feel as though we're at the game too. Don't be selfish. Cheers.

:lol:

Newcastle United FC @NUFC

#NUFC v @htafcdotcom (4-4-2): Krul; Janmaat, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Gouffran, Sissoko, Colback, Cabella; Ferreyra, Riviere.

Barring the injured De Jong and Tiote, that looks like our first choice eleven.

I still have this nagging feeling there's something missing in the blend of our midfield. It'd be good if we landed Grenier.

And you lot are soooooooooooooo wrong about Colback.

#NUFC v @htafcdotcom (4-4-2): Krul; Janmaat, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Haidara; Gouffran, Sissoko, Colback, Cabella; Ferreyra, Riviere.

I still have this nagging feeling there's something missing in the blend of our midfield. It'd be good if we landed Grenier.

Wrong in the sense that he won't actually be in the starting lineup? Hope so.

Agreed on Grenier, there's a Cabaye shaped hole in the squad at the moment which none of the CMs can fill.

About Colback, out of curiosity what are we wrong about? His ability or the likelihood of Pardew starting him?

Agreed on Grenier, there's a Cabaye shaped hole in the squad at the moment which none of the CMs can fill.

About Colback, out of curiosity what are we wrong about? His ability or the likelihood of Pardew starting him?

I thought he was decent before we signed him but having seen him play at the weekend I'm not so sure!!!!!!!!!