NUFC Songbook

olliemort

Guest toonlass

Singing 'we hate nottingham forest' last night i remembered when we used to sing 'but sunderland we love you, do we hell, do we shite, we support the black n whites' although can't remember last time it was sung :coolsmiley:

aye, I can remember us singing that too

Guest craggy

I know we haven't won the league yet but if/when we do, a possibility could be a piss take of Leeds' - We are champions, champions of Europe:

'We are Champions, Champions of Cola'

Guest WashyGeordie

The Ultras not have a site anymore?

Nope, i stopped paying for it, and no one else has took it the leadership role, so...

How about:

"We're Newcastle and we're bigger than you, we're Newcastle and we're bigger than you!... etc" Tune: We hate Sunderland

:facepalm:

It's slightly tongue-in-cheek...

I know mate, just wanted to use the facepalm.

How about:

"We're Newcastle and we're bigger than you, we're Newcastle and we're bigger than you!... etc" Tune: We hate Sunderland

:facepalm:

It's slightly tongue-in-cheek...

I know mate, just wanted to use the facepalm.

:lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

I hope "We're Newcastle and we're gonna win the league" doesn't die out next year. It should be sung no matter what, even in jest. Top tune  :thup:

Agreed.

But could it be modified or anything, to suit our position..? (for next season)

We're Newcastle and we're back where we belong...

Not a totally serious suggestion, or great modification but yinar.

Was liking them playing "Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You" at half time...

the Colo chants were well sung last night, though still my personal favorite Nolan chant only got aired one time i think (No Limits..)

Guest WashyGeordie

Watching the Barca match, i think it's Go West(?), but its only like 2 lines of it not the full chorus/song, but anyway when i heard it, i instantly thought that 'Howaaaaay, howay the lads' fit.

We really need a song that goes on for a while. A Delilah, a Blue moon etc. Too many of our chants dont go on long enough.

Blaydon Races should, but folk only sing it for 2 lines, super quick and wrong.

Blaydon races would go on long enough if people sang the right words and sang the whole thing!! or even 2 or 3 verses.

I hope "We're Newcastle and we're gonna win the league" doesn't die out next year. It should be sung no matter what, even in jest. Top tune  :thup:

I don't think we could get away with it, opposition fans wouldn't take it as a joke  and would put it down to "delusions of grandeur".