NUFC Songbook

olliemort

I don't want to be a cock and take the credit like , but I nicked it from a Man Utd video I saw on youtube , and had it going at swansea for quite a while , however today was not my doing , must have been someone from the swansea bus ha.

ARRRRRRRRGHHH! NOOOOOOOOO! Please for the love of Ruel Fox don't be imitating Tottenham fans in their slow saints go marchng in. Its fucking awful.

It's not like.

Stoke fans singing it tonight n all. Stay away from it.

Guest The_Scoreboard

It would just make my season if the whole ground sang the 'Terry, Terry Hibbert, Terry Hibbert on the wing' or ' Harry roberts is our friend' just for nostalgic purposes :aww:

Guest The_Scoreboard

It would just make my season if the whole ground sang the 'Terry, Terry Hibbert, Terry Hibbert on the wing' or ' Harry roberts is our friend' just for nostalgic purposes :aww:

Careful now.

ok L7 will be sufficient :snod:

Guest campbell93

Should do it like Man Ud fans, will sound better tbh.

In a cockney accent?

Nar, instead of "Oh Coloccini...", should be "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Coloccini...".

I was tempted to sing this and a Danny Guthrie adapted version yesterday but never bothered.

Guest washeymag

I don't want to be a cock and take the credit like , but I nicked it from a Man Utd video I saw on youtube , and had it going at swansea for quite a while , however today was not my doing , must have been someone from the swansea bus ha.

I first heard the Colo song on the bus to Barnsley

I was tempted to sing this and a Danny Guthrie adapted version yesterday but never bothered.

Or Super, Super Dan, Super Super Dan, Super Danny Guthrie.

Guest jonlane86

to the tune of lady gagas paparazzi

im your biggest fan ill follow you until you love me colo colo-cinni :colo:

As awesome as that is it just wont happen.  Along with one of my suggestions years ago of (to the tune of Kylie - Lucky) "Albert Albert Luque, Luque Luque Luque"

Their going down, we're going up

Sunderlands going down and the Toon are going up

Toon are going up, Toon are going up

'Same tune as this' -

To Blur's classic. 'He talks like a Scouse, a very big Scouse, Danny Guthrie. In the centre or the right, his crossing is dynamite, Danny Guthrie. Kicks Fagan for laughs, for  early baths, Danny Guthrie. Oh, he really is the best, better than the rest, Danny Guthrieeee.'

To Blur's classic. 'He talks like a Scouse, a very big Scouse, Danny Guthrie. In the centre or the right, his crossing is dynamite, Danny Guthrie. Kicks Fagan for laughs, for  early baths, Danny Guthrie. Oh, he really is the best, better than the rest, Danny Guthrieeee.'

[/quote: :slowclap: 

Guest toonlass

Great one. Just the two lines repeated again and again would sound cool. Plus it's not "stolen" which loads of people seem to care so much about.