NUFC Songbook

olliemort

Guest kenny_c

To the tune of owen hargreaves, nicked from man utd, this has been sung a bit:

oh coloccini you are the love of my life

Oh Colloccini i'd let you shag my wife

Ohhh Coloccini

i want curly hair tooooooooooooooo

When routledge goes marching down the wing , routledge , routledge . .. . ?

Some old school songs came out last night , but totally confuses some of the spastics around us who just sing your suport is fucking shit , or were did you park your minibus etc . .

- If you want to go to heaven when you die

- Mackems on a string

- We hate Nottingham Forrest

- Bertie Mee said to Joe Harvey

Some other chants to learn for those around the leazes corner:

- Just like a team that's gunna win the football league , we shall not be moved

- They call us newcastle united , they call us the cream of the land

- Joe harvey took a holiday he went to budapest

- UNI-TED and theres only one united and it's NUFC.

And finally on a sadder note - THE BLAYDON RACES ( our supposebly anthem ) was not sung once last night :( infact , a good thing , it's too fast for me to catch onto anyways.

To the tune of owen hargreaves, nicked from man utd, this has been sung a bit:

oh coloccini you are the love of my life

Oh Colloccini i'd let you shag my wife

Ohhh Coloccini

i want curly hair tooooooooooooooo

Was sang all day at swansea , and has been a regular on busses I have been on this season to aways.

Wish we would sing "Oh when the mags go marching in" in that slow style like Spurs do. Sounds class.

Level 7, you know what to do.

They seemed to manage this last night, sounded good from where I was.

Yep i heard it too!!, enjoyed it!!

Guest Mighty Toon Army

Some old school songs came out last night , but totally confuses some of the spastics around us who just sing your suport is f***ing s*** , or were did you park your minibus etc . .

- Mackems on a string

And finally on a sadder note - THE BLAYDON RACES ( our supposebly anthem ) was not sung once last night :( infact , a good thing , it's too fast for me to catch onto anyways.

We're the famous football team, football team, football team, we're the famous football team, in the football league......Merrily we roll along, roll along, roll along, merrily we roll along, up the football league........... As we go we sing this song, sing this song, sing this song, as we go we sing this song, sing this song for you........UNITED, UNITED, UNITED, UNITED!!!!!!!!

We're gonna fight, fight, fight for United, till we win the football league, to hell with Man United, to hell with Liverpool, we're gonna fight, fight, fight for United, till we win the football league!

We've travelled far and wide, we've been to Merseyside, but there's only one place i wanna be, that's in the leazes end, where Geordies never end and all the Chelsea fans lie dead out feet...na na na na na na

We are the Geordies, the cock of the North, we all hate Sunderland and Boro of course (and Leeds), we all drink whisky and Newcastle brown, the Geordie boys are in town......

If i had the wings of a sparrow, the dirty black arse of a crow, i'd fly over Sunderland tomorrow and shit on the bastards below, BELOW, SHIT ON, SHIT ON, SHIT ON THE BASTARDS BELOW........

Who's that team we call United, who's that team we all adore, oh we play in black and white, and we know how to fight, cause we'll support you evermore.

Aye, Aye, Aye, somebody stole my sombrero, the dirty twat, had pissed in my hat and now i've got nothing to wearo, wearo, wearo......

Guest toonlass

Some old school songs came out last night , but totally confuses some of the spastics around us who just sing your suport is f***ing s*** , or were did you park your minibus etc . .

- Mackems on a string

We're the famous football team, football team, football team, we're the famous football team, in the football league......Merrily we roll along, roll along, roll along, merrily we roll along, up the football league........... As we go we sing this song, sing this song, sing this song, as we go we sing this song, sing this song for you........UNITED, UNITED, UNITED, UNITED!!!!!!!!

We're gonna fight, fight, fight for United, till we win the football league, to hell with Man United, to hell with Liverpool, we're gonna fight, fight, fight for United, till we win the football league!

We've travelled far and wide, we've been to Merseyside, but there's only one place i wanna be, that's in the leazes end, where Geordies never end and all the Chelsea fans lie dead out feet...na na na na na na

We are the Geordies, the cock of the North, we all hate Sunderland and Boro of course (and Leeds), we all drink whisky and Newcastle brown, the Geordie boys are in town......

If i had the wings of a sparrow, the dirty black arse of a crow, i'd fly over Sunderland tomorrow and shit on the bastards below, BELOW, SHIT ON, SHIT ON, SHIT ON THE BASTARDS BELOW........

Who's that team we call United, who's that team we all adore, oh we play in black and white, and we know how to fight, cause we'll support you evermore.

Aye, Aye, Aye, somebody stole my sombrero, the dirty twat, had pissed in my hat and now i've got nothing to wearo, wearo, wearo......

Just have to keep singing them Si. There are a few of us down the front of Block D who are trying to get others around us singing these too. It's starting to work but just needs to keep going. Also think we need to sing "OH WHEN THE MAGS" slowly twice if possible before speeding up. Someone was banging on the back wall a couple of weeks ago and keeping the "Whey ye Knaaaa" bit of "We're Newcastle and we're going to win the league" song slow, maybe they could do that for the "Oh when the mags" is being sung.

What about replacing the cringeworthy "Your support is fucking shit", with "Your support is just okey"

I'll get my coat...

"Your support is decent as you're travelling approximately 200 miles on a week night against a side with quite a good home record. Okay, you may not have filled your home allocation but we understand the situation you are in, especially as your recent results have been quite poor!"

Guest Pilchard Chops

Sorry to be pedantic nuts its "We're the greatest football team"

I think you lot are doing a grand job, and the slow mags go marching on could be heard in the Gallowgate corner on Wednesday.

A couple of simple old chants 

We are the NU the NUFC  clap clap clap clap clap ( to the bee bumble and the stingers tune)

The if your proud to be Geordie clap your hand does not work as it ends too soon we used to sing

If your proud to be Geordie clap ya hands

If your proud to be Geordie clap ya hands

If your proud to be Geordie proud to be Geordie

Proud to be Geordie clap ya hands

Singing Magpie yippee Yipee aye

Singing Magpie yippee Yipee aye

Singing Magpie yippee Magpie Yipee

Magpie Yippie Yippe aye

If you all hate sunlund clap ya hands

If you all hate sunlund clap ya hands

If you all hate sunland all hate sunlund

All hate sunlund clap you hands

We also used to sing Geordie Geordie Hallelujah during when the mags go marching instead of glory glory

Keep up the good work

Oh and an old one tha was sang in pubs away from home but never caught on

We who are the Geordies will sing of victory

We'll follow Newcastle United from Southampton to Dundee

We are the greatest football team the world has ever seen

We are the Geordies who the F@@k are you

A goal A goal we're ready to acclaim

A goal A goal to win another day

We'll follow Newcastle United our hearts are strong and true

We are the Geordies who the F@@K are you

We'll be in St James when the Geordies take the field

We'll follow on to victory cos we know we'll never yield

and 50, 000 voices will sing the whole day through

We are the Geordie's who the F@@k are you

Guest Pilchard Chops

What is the tune to that last song?

Sorry I don't know I think i was nicked off Celtic or Rangers, the middle verse is the same as  Hello Hello we are the Geordie boys

Guest toonlass

Was good to hear a few Hughton chants today, and the Coloccini song taking off!

What's that one?

Oh Colocinni,

You are the love of my life.

Oh Colocinni,

I'd let you shag my wife

Oh Colocinni,

I want curly hair too!