NUFC Songbook

olliemort

For me, Santon is probably the most consistent this season, and a real shame there isn't a song for him. What about this? To the tune of That's Amore (Dean Martin) but a bit faster obviously.

From Milan to the Toon

And he likes to drink Broon

Davide Santon

He is fast, he's got flair

He is strong in the air

Davide Santon

He can dribble, he shoots

Wears Italian suits

Davide Santon

On the left or the right

He's a great black and white

Davide Santon

:thup:

i like it, but never a fan of the 'likes to drink broon' lines, sure i've heard a similar line in a ben arfa song

Think that's the new take on the Ginola song, which is something like "He's from the land where they drink champagne but he's in the toon so he'll drink brown ale". Not 100% like.

:thup:

i like it, but never a fan of the 'likes to drink broon' lines, sure i've heard a similar line in a ben arfa song

Think that's the new take on the Ginola song, which is something like "He's from the land where they drink champagne but he's in the toon so he'll drink brown ale". Not 100% like.

Appreciate the comments, but it's also about putting a song to an Italian tune, to show him he's appreciated .... He says some great things about being in Newcastle ...

And if there's anything better to rhyme with Toon than Broon? Otherwise the first line's a bit fooked.

Would "That's Davide" not fit better?

Aah yes, I heard his name pronounced on the radio as 'Daveedey' instead of Daveed (as in Ginola). If it is Daveedy, then it would go very well as That's Daveedeyyy... Apologies for how this must look, but getting it to fit is important.

Would "That's Davide" not fit better?

Aah yes, I heard his name pronounced on the radio as 'Daveedey' instead of Daveed (as in Ginola). If it is Daveedy, then it would go very well as That's Daveedeyyy... Apologies for how this must look, but getting it to fit is important.

I've heard it pronounced on the radio as David. So I think it's alright to call him whatever fits best.

what's that our lot are singing non-stop?

Don't take me home, please don't take me home,

I just don't want to go to work

Let me stay here, drink all the beer (not sure on that line)

Please, please, please don't take me home.

Fucking woeful.

Tune is the same as the Cabaye song.