Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Roger Kint

Rob Lee on Talksport soon, fully expect another ex player telling us Pardew truly is the King. Shay Given was on before sticking up for the prick :anguish:

Very possible we will be winless through till the end of November :lol:

And if that happens it will be until the end of December as that is the worst month of the season.

Could we do worse then Derby did?, would be some achievement even by Pardew's shit standards. :lol:

The merits of a manager literally don't matter at this point. He's lost the players and the crowd. Even if Pardew wasn't the problem the situation is too far gone. Psychologically it's just damaging for everyone at the club. It'll only get worse the longer it goes on.

They may as well just say "no manager should ever be sacked".

Actually ended up with one of those 'What's the point in sacking him' types basically saying that after being argued into a corner about it. Apparently it's entirely the players and owner that dictate how well a team does. Eventually he refused to answer the question of "Can a good manager do better with a bad team than a bad manager?" and repeatedly responded with another question.

Even if Ashley thinks pardew can turn it round I just cant see the majority of fans every accepting him again.

He's burnt bridges for me which are irreparable now and just feels like as soon as he loses a game its all going to creep up again, it's not a healthy or normal situation for him or us.

He should walk.

Even if Ashley thinks pardew can turn it round I just cant see the majority of fans every accepting him again.

He's burnt bridges for me which are irreparable now and just feels like as soon as he loses a game its all going to creep up again, it's not a healthy or normal situation for him or us.

He should walk.

I'm not sure about this, if Pardew did turn it around I don't see why most fans wouldn't quiet down again. Obviously he won't, but in theory.

Rob Lee on Talksport soon, fully expect another ex player telling us Pardew truly is the King. Shay Given was on before sticking up for the prick :anguish:

Is there an unwritten rule amongst pundits and explayers that they wont make negative comments against Uk managers?? 

Starting to think Ashley is trying to relegate us on purpose, so he can fuck off while we're in loads of trouble, for a laugh, and that he doesn't give a fuck about the money.

Last night on those videos he isn't saying ''right, he's gone, get him in'' he's saying ''lol, the pub, get them in''.

Is there an unwritten rule amongst pundits and explayers that they wont make negative comments against Uk managers?? 

Hodgson got plenty of stick from the ex-Liverpool players when he was their club manager? I'm sure Moyes wasn't immune to criticism from the Man Utd alumni either.

Ashley's waiting for Pardew to crack, and he thinks he's winning. That has to be the reason Pardle is still here.

I wish that were true. Even if it was, it would be hopeless. Look at what Pardew has stood through. He wouldn't walk away if he really did need a security team around the dugout in a ring formation.

Hodgson got plenty of stick from the ex-Liverpool players when he was their club manager? I'm sure Moyes wasn't immune to criticism from the Man Utd alumni either.

Yeah true...

Isn't Pardew on a relatively low basic salary, around £500k? So even to pay him off in full it would cost Ashley no more than 3mil. It's absolute peanuts compared to even a slight risk of relegation. I honestly think this is just as much about Ashley wanting to shove two fingers up at the press after the humiliated him midweek

Ashley's waiting for Pardew to crack, and he thinks he's winning. That has to be the reason Pardle is still here.

I wish that were true. Even if it was, it would be hopeless. Look at what Pardew has stood through. He wouldn't walk away if he really did need a security team around the dugout in a ring formation.

Pardew has to realise by now that he's going to need that security team outside the stadium if this keeps going.

Isn't Pardew on a relatively low basic salary, around £500k? So even to pay him off in full it would cost Ashley no more than 3mil. It's absolute peanuts compared to even a slight risk of relegation. I honestly think this is just as much about Ashley wanting to shove two fingers up at the press after the humiliated him midweek

3 million is a lot to Ashley.

Yeah true...

We're not a big club with ex-players everywhere in the media or industry, and 'should know our place'.

Not sacking him is inexplicable at this point, using any normal football measure. It's driving me mad trying to think of reasons why Ashley might be keeping him, none of them really make sense. Could be as simple as not being bothered to find someone else, who the fuck knows.

Guest Roger Kint

3 million is a lot to Ashley.

Its coppers compared to finishing 3/4 places higher(ie not going down)