Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Hope I came over OK and got my points across well. Albert's actually from Bedlington (as am I) although I don't know the bloke. He's a regular and good caller though. :)

BG when it comes to total idiots and finding the good in them you excel at it.

Albert wanted Steve Bruce therefore I see him as braindead personally.

Hope I came over OK and got my points across well. Albert's actually from Bedlington (as am I) although I don't know the bloke. He's a regular and good caller though. :)

Well, it's his opinion. Think he's a bloke in his 70's, so I can see why he wants Bruce (him being a local)

Where's this personal abuse stuff coming from?

Tit who was Alan Curbishley said it this morning, cant remember his name.  Now its fact that it actually happened.  When do Pardew's family go out in Newcastle?  They live down south.

Its absolute bullshit.

Well, it's his opinion. Think he's a bloke in his 70's, so I can see why he wants Bruce.

That really explained nothing.

Guest firetotheworks

Getting switched off now, listened for half an hour and everyone but BG was a complete moron.  What a baffling 30 minutes. :lol:

He's gone Neil, let them feel the buuuuuuurn. Hmmmmmmm!

Well, it's his opinion. Think he's a bloke in his 70's, so I can see why he wants Bruce.

Maybe it's because I'm not from the area mate but wanting a "geordie" on the sole basis that he was born and raised in the area is totally stupid.

Just give me the best man for the job ffs.

There was no personal abuse. It was mainly stats by sackpardew.com and a bit of barracking from some fans and matches.

The only 'abuse' that was ever brought up was by Pardew himself when he claimed his family were worried about him. People like Andrew that call in to Total Sport have been twisting it into Pards wasn't able to take his family to matches. Basically misinterpreting something they read in the media and presenting it as fact. Fucking twats.

I think he wants Bruce as Bruce would know what the club means to people.

But he doesn't though :lol: He's a fair weather Geordie.

But he doesn't though :lol: He's a fair weather Geordie.

Well, yeah but Albert seems to think so.

Tit who was Alan Curbishley said it this morning, cant remember his name.  Now its fact that it actually happened.  When do Pardew's family go out in Newcastle?  They live down south.

Its absolute bullshit.

I think Ashley was told to keep his daughter away cos he was being abused at games.......chinese wispers....unimformed press=  Pardews family were attacked on a night out in Newcastle- left for dead by a raging mob.

Anderson is claiming the fans have helped get him out, I agree and I'm proud of that.

I agree the pressure he came under from the fans helped too. Wasn't 'abuse' though.

It was a tiny amount of fans that actually made the effort, the way its talked about, there was mass protests in the streets and public hangings.  Nothing of the sort happened. 

Its absolute bullshit.

I think Ashley was told to keep his daughter away cos he was being abused at games.......chinese wispers....unimformed press=  Pardews family were attacked on a night out in Newcastle- left for dead by a raging mob.

Ashley has been let off incredibly lightly truth be told.

I agree the pressure he came under from the fans helped too. Wasn't 'abuse' though.

The pressure was factually correct, if that is abuse then it's self inflicted because it was his managerial record that was highlighted.

Sam Matterface on TalkShite was trying to champion Steve Bruce. The caller said he didn't fancy him, later speaking of our budget restrictions.

Still Matterface continued. Wish the caller went back and put Matterface on the spot regarding how much money Steve Bruce loves to spend. Would never happen.

Show him this table on the beeb, should be enough to show what kind of a job Bruce is currently doing at Hull. Amazing he's even considered a possibility for this job let alone one of the favourites.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30620617