Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Thing is we buy pretty decent players, out squad before Pardew loaned out Yanga and Ben Arfa was one striker away from being pretty decent, all it takes is a man who knows how to get the best out his players instead of making them look like less than a third of the players they actually are.

Moyes would be ideal if he was prepared to be paid peanuts and be given any old random rubbish in the transfer market.

as i replied to you yesterday i'm still not convinced he would as he'd never get his british backbone with us

don't get me wrong i think he'd do considerably better than pardle

Moyes would be ideal if he was prepared to be paid peanuts and be given any old random rubbish in the transfer market.

as i replied to you yesterday i'm still not convinced he would as he'd never get his british backbone with us

Did I not just allude to that, mate?

Did I not just allude to that, mate?

i suppose you did yeah :lol:

anyone is seeing Sunday supplement?

Thank God for that guy who brought in stats. Pointed out the horrible end we had to last season, and said that as long as the results didn't come in to the new one, the supporters would of course get on his back. That was after some c*** banged on about "it's only been 4 games".

Guest Roger Kint

Sticking up for pardew as usual, blinkered southern press "you can't sack a manager after 4 games "

Its not that hard to understand its been a run of 24 games, fucking clowns. Was like McInally on Soccer Saturday when asked if Pardew should go, he knew the fucking answer but was afraid to just say it, like the truth is somehow taboo to the media

That foreign chap was talking sense. One was clearly Pardews colonic irrigator and the presenter rounded off the lazy journalism with "our fans expect a lot up here". Go fuck yourself and Pardews sphincter you spackermong.

Guest Roger Kint

Where's the sacked headlines? Ffs

Ashley is going to need time to find a replacement after the number 1 choice decided to abuse fans rather than do his job(whatever that is)