Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Today showed we do have a good team just this wanker doesn't pick it.

this game was him in a nutshell:

first half was cautious, terrified pardew doing what he knows

second half was him panicking due to the terrible first half and getting lucky

that's it, the end

Today showed we do have a good team just this w***** doesn't pick it.

Yup. This has always been the case under Pardew throughout his tenure here - every once in a while Pardew gets desperate, overrides his defensive/cowardly approach to the game, we suddenly have players in their best positions in a formation that suits them with the team looking to score goals, and we're then treated to a glimmer of what the team is capable of without the limitations Pardew brings. Sooner or later though we go back to playing "Pardew's way" because his ego doesn't allow him to learn any lessons.

Hate saying this, but that second half display shows that some of the key players in our team are still behind him. If there was expectation in the squad that Pardew was going to be sacked any time soon, we would have rolled over and lost by 3 or 4 today. As much as I dislike the bloke at least the players are still fighting for him and the club. 

Guest firetotheworks

Hate saying this, but that second half display shows that some of the key players in our team are still behind him. If there was expectation in the squad that Pardew was going to be sacked any time soon, we would have rolled over and lost by 3 or 4 today. As much as I dislike the bloke at least the players are still fighting for him and the club. 

I don't think there's anything to make of it tbh, considering it's happened once. Cabella wants to play and so played well for his place, if anything Pardew completely stumbled across something that wasn't Gouffran on the left wing. Spurs were shit as well.

He's the ultimate troll like.

The Liverpool game could be a very similar story to today TBH, we'll get dominated for long periods but they might not be able to get enough goals.

Liverpool can't score goals, signed ordinary players and are in average form. Home win, nailed on

Will give Pardew massive credit today, those changes at HT completely unexpected and worked brilliant.

he panicked as we were totally under the cosh and threw on players he doesn't trust, fortunately for him spurs were asleep

that's it, don't credit him for that shit

Leopard never changes his spots. When he took Ayoze off and brought Haidara on it summed him up as a manager. We were comfortable there was no reason to go more defensive.

TBF Ayoze was blowing hard and Ameobi kind of went up front.

I don't disagree with the first part but Haidara was not the right player to replace him.

Leopard never changes his spots. When he took Ayoze off and brought Haidara on it summed him up as a manager. We were comfortable there was no reason to go more defensive.

TBF Ayoze was blowing hard and Ameobi kind of went up front.

I don't disagree with the first part but Haidara was not the right player to replace him.

Howay man, he had to chuck a left back on