Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It does f***ing matter. When this broke, I stuck £100 on him getting the Palace job. :lol:

It does seem to have dragged on a bit, maybe Palace don't like what he's told them.

If he's f***ed this up with his mouth I'll f***ing kill him.

http://i.imgur.com/xh1HCqb.gif

Ill fetch the grapefruit.

Pundits still saying Pardew was driven out with the abuse he was getting. What a load of s****.

Wat? That's precisely what has happened.

In what way was he driven out? The vast majority of the fans at the grounds didn't support the Sackpardew campaign. The owner supported him even after the most humiliating string of results. So how do you come to the conclusion he was driven out?

Because he chose to leave a cushy number for a reason. It'll be a combination of a pay rise and the barracking he got from a section of the fans (and rightly so). You remember the barracking he got at the end of last season right? Abuse is the wrong word I admit but I firmly believe it's the main reason he chose to go. It certainly wasn't because he wasn't allowed to buy a striker or whatever bullshit that's being spouted.

Why do you think he left?

Because he knows deep down he's s*** and could have ended up getting sacked after the next string of bad results so why not accept a 4 year contract somewhere closer to home? It's worth remembering that he had lost 4 on the bounce before Sunday and he would have made the decision to go to Palace before the surprise win.

I don't think Ashley was ever going to sack him for bad results unless we were going to get relegated. I also think his ego is too big to enable him to realise he is shit despite it being obvious to us lot.

I still think he went because fans got on his back and he was offered more money elsewhere.

What happens now if he doesn't go to CP? Is he back here? Are we getting compensation anyways? (like that Neil Taylor clause or whatever it was that £1m allowed the club to speak to him but not sign him)

"Alan Pardew's been there for 4 years now, and he's never had a fair crack of the whip"

:lol: :lol: Who are these people?

Never had a fair crack with being handed French internationals instead of being allowed to buy cloggers like Nigel Reo-Coker

"Alan Pardew's been there for 4 years now, and he's never had a fair crack of the whip"

What !?!?!

Well it's time to take that whip away from him then, because he clearly doesn't know how to work one.

I swear Ando is convinced there is no one better than Steve Bruce, and the only person better was Pardew

..and apart from Steve Bruce, no one in the whole world will want to come

What !?!?!

Caller said that, while muttering something about managers needing to have full control over transfers.  If that had happened we'd be in League One by now.

Call booked in for Total Sport - hopefully they will ring me back.

Big Geordie, mate, I know you're always on there, do they know you by name now? Like ah, our friend _____ is back... etc?

My cousin is Mathew Raisbeck, who works on the show and commentates on the Gateshead games and sometimes ours, when Lowes is off. I'm allowed to have my say - they don't shut me down. Ando recognizes my voice and who I am.

Call booked in for Total Sport - hopefully they will ring me back.

Big Geordie, mate, I know you're always on there, do they know you by name now? Like ah, our friend _____ is back... etc?

My cousin is Mathew Raisbeck, who works on the show and commentates on the Gateshead games and sometimes ours, when Lowes is off. I'm allowed to have my say - they don't shut me down. Ando recognizes my voice and who I am.

ah very cool :thup:

Guest antz1uk

just started listneing to total sport and had to turn it off after 30 seconds, fucking hell man, Ando - 'who will work under these conditions'? it's like a biggotted old fucking relation that sits in the corner in their rocking chair spouting out of date drivel