Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Ok... I've booked it for 10-12 on the 18th October (Soccerdome North Shields)and paid the deposit of £35 for the first hour...

I can sort a ball and red & yellow bibs...

Will leave the team picking and trophy up to others though i'd suggest looking at my post in the other thread for the link to a good trophy shop...

I'll just get the money off you all on the morning once we have numbers and i'd recommend we aim to get there for 9.30ish to co-ordinate the whole lot so we aren't wasting pitch time...

Can someone change the thread title please!

Guest neesy111

Ok... I've booked it for 10-12 on the 18th October (Soccerdome North Shields)and paid the deposit of £35 for the first hour...

Will leave the team picking and trophy up to others though i'd suggest looking at my post in the other thread for the link to a good trophy shop...

I'll just get the money off you all on the morning once we have numbers and i'd recommend we aim to get there for 9.30ish to co-ordinate the whole lot so we aren't wasting pitch time...

:thup:

:thup:

You should start telling people how to get there from the metro station now. It normally takes people between 6-8 weeks to correctly interpret simple directions.

:lol:

Spoiler because its big.

http://i.imgur.com/wIINKPP.png

Might want to stick it in OP as well

16 players, good s***.

Someone fancy telling Craig from TT?

Sadly I can't make that weekend as it's my son's birthday, but I'll be there in spirit.

Jon's mates from Hitchin asked to be made aware if this was going to happen so I'm letting his best mate know - I think they want to come up and be a part of it.

16 players, good s***.

Someone fancy telling Craig from TT?

Sadly I can't make that weekend as it's my son's birthday, but I'll be there in spirit.

Jon's mates from Hitchin asked to be made aware if this was going to happen so I'm letting his best mate know - I think they want to come up and be a part of it.

Would be great if a few of them can make it up. I'm sure we'll show them a good time.