favourite crap NUFC player

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Pugwash

Paul Sweeney, absolutely shite, but booked within 6 seconds of coming on as sub, Southampton (?) away. The tackle was worth two sending offs in todays game.

Has to be Brian Pinas.

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2577/youthbp.jpg

Disappointingly, he never did manage to fulfil his promise and lob Seaman from the half way line.

I saw Pinas play in Sir Les' last game.A friendly at Birmingham City-he was quick but ultimately crap.Good shout.

Ruel Fox for me

Ruel Fox wasn't crap you idiot.  That season we won 6 in a row at the start, he was absolutely class.

Acuna.

I can't honestly for the life of me understand why we let him go.  Not once did he let the toon down, in fact he was a fuckin good player.  Remember that game when Acuna and JAMIE MCCLEN, were up against Vieira and Edu, and they never got a kick.  Acuna was world class that night, and he I think he suffered because of Robson's love of Gary Speed.

My favourite crap Newcastle player, people will debate whether he was crap, but he was, it's Warren Barton.  His technical limitations would make Andy Griffin look like Cafu in those stakes, but he had the heart of an absolute lion, he took loads of stick, but he battled through, and he got the fans on side at the end because he showed how committed he was and how much he loved the toon every time he pulled on the shirt.

Ruel Fox for me

Ruel Fox wasn't crap you idiot.  That season we won 6 in a row at the start, he was absolutely class.

Acuna.

I can't honestly for the life of me understand why we let him go.  Not once did he let the toon down, in fact he was a fuckin good player.  Remember that game when Acuna and JAMIE MCCLEN, were up against Vieira and Edu, and they never got a kick.  Acuna was world class that night, and he I think he suffered because of Robson's love of Gary Speed.

My favourite crap Newcastle player, people will debate whether he was crap, but he was, it's Warren Barton.  His technical limitations would make Andy Griffin look like Cafu in those stakes, but he had the heart of an absolute lion, he took loads of stick, but he battled through, and he got the fans on side at the end because he showed how committed he was and how much he loved the toon every time he pulled on the shirt.

I loved Acuna also, we let him go due to his mother being ill at home or something so he went to play in a league in or near his country i think?

Dabs love him!

Titus, I just can't hate him. That big dumb look on his face just makes me want to pat him on the head and tell him everything will be ok (the put him down).

Ruel Fox for me

Acuna.

I loved Acuna also, we let him go due to his mother being ill at home or something so he went to play in a league in or near his country i think?

Dabs love him!

Titus, I just can't hate him. That big dumb look on his face just makes me want to pat him on the head and tell him everything will be ok (the put him down).

That was only part of the reason.  Robson basically packed his bags for him.

It's shocking how Acuna always gets named alongside Gavilan, Bassedas and Cordone, whenever some lazy journalist is doing a list of NUFC flops.

My mate (Boro fan) always does it too, refuses to believe me when I tell him that Acuna was a cracking little player.

I cant believe noones mentioned Warren Barton - never hid, though sometimes I wished he would.

and I thought Acuna was a cracking little player, I remember when we had loads of injuries and Robson played Hughes defensive mid away to Fulham and Clarence sat on the bench, couldn't believe that.

I never did manage to get the Acuna-am-a-tata song out of the lion king started though...

Tony Cunningham - not a great footballer by any stretch of the imagination, but his effort could never be called into question.  :thup:

How can anyone call Scott Sellars rubbish ? :confused: He was excellent until he picked up that bad injury. Was never the same again after that.

Brian Kerr.

Kerr and Andy Griffin. Griffin was a terrible footballer but his tackling was so full of adrenaline, loved his golas vs Juventus and Charlton. What a week. Kerr played a very good game vs Liverpool in 02/03 when Robert won it with a deflected free kick. Kerr-Acuna were awsome in the centre.