Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 24/09/2014 - Man City v NUFC next round

BlueStar

If you read back man I said Haidara is amazing on the ball, I thought Abeid played well, I like Perez

Then you followed it up with questioning how it was a good performance, when majority of our players have good/decent games. Especially when a fair few hadn't played much recently either. You even attend a fair few under 21 games so you should be positive of the way they performed, good to see even if it is a cup game.

Guna have to stop coming on here now its just depressing. If people wont support the team and want us to loose just f*** off somewhere else. when Pardew goes come back. f***ing misreble c***s

Do you enjoy having to watch 120 minutes of shit football against a Palace team that made 11 changes like?

Because I can tell you for fucking free that I didn't enjoy any of it.

Guna have to stop coming on here now its just depressing. If people wont support the team and want us to loose just fuck off somewhere else. when Pardew goes come back. Fucking misreble cunts

This makes no sense, sorry. Why would everyone be moaning on here if they didn't want to support the team? They're hoping that poor results get rid of Pardew quicker, it's that simple.

In any case, the club themselves said this result doesn't matter when they openly admitted they don't care about cups.

Soccer AM and the internet have a lot to answer for.

Four seasons of anti-football too. Don't let that ruin your post-match elation though. Enjoy Alan Pardew.

What are you on about you stupid cunt?

Say that to his face.

This whole Palace made 11 changes is s*** crack as well. So childish, you only made the 6 changes, we made 11 ner ner ner! Practically the whole of PL makes wholesale changes in this cup. If you ever reach the final, you've probably beat 3 PL reserves sides on your way.

Guna have to stop coming on here now its just depressing. If people wont support the team and want us to loose just fuck off somewhere else. when Pardew goes come back. Fucking misreble cunts

This makes no sense, sorry. Why would everyone be moaning on here if they didn't want to support the team? They're hoping that poor results get rid of Pardew quicker, it's that simple.

In any case, the club themselves said this result doesn't matter when they openly admitted they don't care about cups.

So when does this end. When Pardew goes or when Ashley goes or when some people have set up a new club. what if Pardew stays for 5 fucking years god forbid. Will you hope we loose every game for 5 years? Where is the finish point?

So when does this end. When Pardew goes or when Ashley goes or when some people have set up a new club. what if Pardew stays for 5 fucking years god forbid. Will you hope we loose every game for 5 years? Where is the finish point?

In the third or fourth tier in that scenario.

Or you could stop coming on here as threatened

I meant if people want us to loose then stop commenting on games we have won negatively. Just causes trouble

This whole Palace made 11 changes is s*** crack as well. So childish, you only made the 6 changes, we made 11 ner mee ner!

Couldn't agree more mate :thup:

Tbh I think its just a way for all the negative Nancys on here to put a negative spin on a good cup performance!

Or you could stop coming on here as threatened

I meant if people want us to loose then stop commenting on games we have won negatively. Just causes trouble

do you mean stop commenting negatively on games we won?  I guess both ways could work with this team.

Well done lads, we deserved to win, and I'm pleased for Riviere and Sammy in particular. But in reality we had far more in reserve than Palace so anything less than a win would have been pretty embarrassing.

This whole Palace made 11 changes is s*** crack as well. So childish, you only made the 6 changes, we made 11 ner ner ner! Practically the whole of PL makes wholesale changes in this cup. If you ever reach the final, you've probably beat 3 PL reserves sides on your way.

:lol: A whole team. A whole palace team

When we've done that in the past and went out, the manager and players are slated. Some kids come in this time, some big players stay in and we get ridiculed for not matching the shitness up!

@JacquiOatley

Warnock on announcement during match of next round draw (Man City away): "I'll be taking it further. It was a disgrace on our behalf". #cpfc He's angry that there was announcement during game that the winner would be away to Man City next round. Killed the atmos. ie the fans and players thought "oh well what's the point of trying to win it!".

I think the end point should be fairly obvious.

But say Pardew stayed for 5 more years and we won a cup whilst finishing bottom half. would that be celebrated or not!? It just doesnt make total sense to support a club you love but want them to loose. It means you cant be a true in the moment fan. Which fan thinks 5 years ahead! Its all well and good pretending you are liking bad results but deep down it must be hurting

I'm happy for the players who are under pressure and I'm happy that the team got a win of some kind, just so they get to remember what it actually feels like.  The sad thing about it is that Pardew will be smug at his pre-match press conference now, despite the fact that nothing material has actually changed.  It's nice to actually try in a cup, but even that you have to feel was accidental given the changes.  Pardew will either fluke some wins in the next few games, or he'll be under major pressure again.  The style of these wins just takes a few much needed days of pressure off.  I just hope he's gone before we're stuck on something like 12 points from 20 games (his current  rate of points uptake).  This isn't Roy of the Rovers, we won't be saved from that, even if we appointed Guardiola next.

I think the end point should be fairly obvious.

But say Pardew stayed for 5 more years and we won a cup whilst finishing bottom half. would that be celebrated or not!?

Come back after the next round and we can take up this thread then.