Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 24/09/2014 - Man City v NUFC next round

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

The commentator said so

The commentator also got confused by the goal review system so I wouldn't read too much into what he said.

Well yeah he was total shite and came out with some bizarre stuff but you would think he would have the booking in front of him :lol:

The commentator said so

The commentator also got confused by the goal review system so I wouldn't read too much into what he said.

Well yeah he was total shite and came out with some bizarre stuff but you would think he would have the booking in front of him :lol:

He somehow knew Dummet would score though :lol:

I thought it was harsh after the 2nd yellow but he could have gone for the first if the ref had been different.

I only saw the highlights but Armstrong seemed to have a good game. Is there a case to be made for him to be in the starting 11? especially since the De Jong injury.

I thought it was harsh after the 2nd yellow but he could have gone for the first if the ref had been different.

I only saw the highlights but Armstrong seemed to have a good game. Is there a case to be made for him to be in the starting 11? especially since the De Jong injury.

He was OK mate his performance was nothing special imo

No chance Pardew will risk starting him the league either.

Armstrong showed some flashes of real quality, including a long range shot that would have burst the net had the keeper not made a good save.

Like most young players though, his decision-making needs to develop.