League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Tottenham Hotspur (a) W/C 15th December

Dave

That's a real bastard draw. Away against a Premiership team who'll be out for revenge. Yuk.

It is but the good thing is they're away to Besiktas on the Thursday and then away to Swansea on the sunday tea time before it which could work in our favour again as we all know teams who play in the Europa league on a Thursday struggle in the games afterwards.

Would take Carling Cup and Pardew seeing out his contract a million times. Tbh I would love the man.

Well this just says it all. No wonder the club is crumbling with absurdity like this prevalent.

Love abit of Ron in full swing, me.

Would take Carling Cup and Pardew seeing out his contract a million times. Tbh I would love the man.

Well this just says it all. No wonder the club is crumbling with absurdity like this prevalent.

Aye, first domestic trophy in 60 years.  Absurd.

• 1 month later...

Just realized there's a decent chance I'll be in London during the week of this game. Chances of getting a ticket? Chances of getting a ticket in the away end (guessing slim)?

So I'm going to be in London after all. Pissed about a work trip so close to Christmas, but the silver lining is I get to see us play away and (get bummed) in a cup QF. I don't have the foggiest idea about how one gets away tickets although I know there are loyalty points of which I have none. Do I just need to deal with sitting in the home end?

Good for you. I'd prefer a manager who knows what he's doing and has his teams play in an entertaining manner with players playing in their strongest position and creative players given licence to create. One cup win will not change that for me. Especially when he's selecting teams in said cup competetions ,which in his eyes give us less chance of progressing.

What im saying is if we were to somehow win the League Cup, it would be in spite of Pardew and not because of him.

I understand that. But I would still love him - massive faults and all. And tbh - we would do extremely well to even get to the final. That's 3 performances for a Pardew side in the same competition.