League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Tottenham Hotspur (a) W/C 15th December

Dave

That pretentious Argentine arsehole will let us win again.

Falklands is over mate, get over it

Why are you so obsessed with claiming people are obsessed with things?  It's a bit creepy.

Obsessed with Disco you like.

We're just destined to win nowt aren't we. :lol:

To win it will probably mean going through 4 of the top 6 to get there. Crazy man.

Sunderland beat a few teams on the way to the final last year, in fact they even took the lead against City in the final. It would just be our luck to end up the same way.

The main problem is that nobody good is going to get knocked out.

Derby and Bournemouth are quite good tbf and you can never tell quite how seriously any prem team will take the league cup let alone the champions league level dudes

Beyond the realms of possibility we could win the tournament given the draw, the teams left and Pardew.

Given how shit Pardew is at managing multiple fixtures, I reckon this could really fuck him up in the league (while giving the fans a cup run as a nice bonus). Could work out okay.

Derby and Bournemouth are quite good tbf and you can never tell quite how seriously any prem team will take the league cup let alone the champions league level dudes

As if either of them have a chance :lol:

Mourinho is gasping for silverwear & has a ridiculous squad and a succession of easy draws, always. Be amazed if they didn't win.

As if either of them have a chance :lol:

It would be typical of us for them both to win their games and we get beat by Spurs.

When I look at the other 3 fixtures I see 3 away wins, which would give us Southampton, Chelsea or Liverpool in the semis if we win. :lol: We really never get it fucking easy. The only hope I have is that the tradition of a lower league team getting through keeps going and we end up with Sheffield over 2 legs or something.