Newcastle v Liverpool 1/11/2014 - 12:45 (Live on BT Sports 1)

Guest neesy111

Im back to wanting us to win games after last 2 ffs, still want that c*** gone but passion of last 2 was class

Same here, I'm confused as to what/who I even support and when/why. f*** sake.

Yup same here

Aye. I don't know who I am anymore

Can't believe those who now change their tune on the back of a couple of wins - one that Pardew didn't even want to win. It's just extremely short sighted. If he wins a few more we are stuck with this self promoting, self loving arsehole for possibly years more. Guaranteed. Six years left on his contract ffs.

He won't change his "philosophy" ever. The shit results will return, and the shit football is there even if we get some results now and again.

If Pardew had anything about his football ethos or has learned anything; he'd go into Saturday using some players who played blinders: Abeid & Aarons.

Abeid

Sissoko  Anita

Cabella Perez Aarons

Or

Abeid Sissoko

Cabella

Ameobi Perez Aarons

And basically tell the front 4 to get in there and cause havoc.

Can't believe those who now change their tune on the back of a couple of wins - one that Pardew didn't even want to win. It's just extremely short sighted. If he wins a few more we are stuck with this self promoting, self loving arsehole for possibly years more. Guaranteed. Six years left on his contract ffs.

He won't change his "philosophy" ever. The s*** results will return, and the s*** football is there even if we get some results now and again.

He's not getting sacked regardless man.

I'm going to enjoy this run of form. We'll be shit before long and back in the relegation mix eventually.

Here's the thing, and this is what we've been crying out for about Pardew - we are clearly playing a better team, and we are clearly hit by an injury bug, don't set us up to just sit back and defend against Balotelli, Lallana, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Gerrard etc....set us out to cause them something to think about - put in attacking players with a pass/pace in the front 4 and just basically make Liverpool think twice to over commiting numbers forward, they certainly will - because Rodgers will do that - and then you've got Cabella's guile, Aarons/Ameobi's pace/trickery, and Ayoze up top -- not to mention the form of Sissoko means he'll be puffing air in his cheeks and bombing forward.

If Pardew went out there with a "I'm going to go out to get 3 points at Home in front of these fans after a fantastic week we've had so far....I'm putting out a team that could be exciting and I've told them to go out there and do what they know best"

But naw, he'll play 2 left backs, Colback, a striker at LM, and hell set us up to soak.

Here's the thing, and this is what we've been crying out for about Pardew - we are clearly playing a better team, and we are clearly hit by an injury bug, don't set us up to just sit back and defend against Balotelli, Lallana, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Gerrard etc....set us out to cause them something to think about - put in attacking players with a pass/pace in the front 4 and just basically make Liverpool think twice to over commiting numbers forward, they certainly will - because Rodgers will do that - and then you've got Cabella's guile, Aarons/Ameobi's pace/trickery, and Ayoze up top -- not to mention the form of Sissoko means he'll be puffing air in his cheeks and bombing forward.

If Pardew went out there with a "I'm going to go out to get 3 points at Home in front of these fans after a fantastic week we've had so far....I'm putting out a team that could be exciting and I've told them to go out there and do what they know best"

But naw, he'll play 2 left backs, Colback, a striker at LM, and hell set us up to soak.

Pretty much.

He won't change his "philosophy" ever. The shit results will return, and the shit football is there even if we get some results now and again.

I think most (on here) share you sentiments on Pardew, me included. I cannot stand the bloke and would love to see the back of him.

However, it has been proven that even after a seriously shocking 2014 the majority of fans did not turn against him and results have improved.  Even if all the pardew haters combine and give him grief week in week out (despite results) nothing will happen.

For now, we appear to have turned a corner and that is all Ashley will be happy about unfortunately, Pardew therefore is going nowhere.

Even if we went on a 10 game win streak it's still all highs and lows with him and I still want him gone. He's a massive problem and he'll never turn me around to get onside with him. Quietly I wanted him gone after the 5th season bc I wanted to grab a better manager who could get us to kick on. I'm just trying to enjoy football these days as there's too much other stress in my life and I'm looking for that outlet again.

Guest Roger Kint

Might watch this on TV. Is there a decent place in Edinburgh to watch it?

Theres a studenty type sports bar on George IV Bridge Street among a few other canny pubs in the Cowgate you can try. Three Sisters and the like

Pretty much.

I really wouldn't take much for Pardew to turn it around, if he wasn't so comically thick that is. It'll never happen because he's such an insane human, but I would love to see a team truly set up to win under him.