Newcastle v Liverpool 1/11/2014 - 12:45 (Live on BT Sports 1)

Guest neesy111

Guest Craig-NUFC

Team seems a bit defensive for my liking. Haidara linked well with Ameobi the other day, and I would swap Colback for Ayoze, have Abeid and Sissoko as the CM two, with Ayoze sitting off Cisse up top. 4-4-2, but it suits the players we have imo.

Also expecting Abeid to get the blame if we lose, then to be out the picture for another year.

Team seems a bit defensive for my liking. Haidara linked well with Ameobi the other day, and I would swap Colback for Ayoze, have Abeid and Sissoko as the CM two, with Ayoze sitting off Cisse up top. 4-4-2, but it suits the players we have imo.

Aye.

f*** off has he picked that :lol:

Has he finally woken up? Or is this like when he picks players - it fails and then he can go "told ya so" and revert instantly back to type.

No, not really we are still suffering the likes of Colback and Obertan.

Aye.

correct, he'll never ever abandon the fear-first approach but he can be forced to minimise it a little as we're now seeing

Such a poor team on paper :lol:

It's f***ing horrible and some are happy? Jesus, was just looking at highlight from when we beat them with Cabaye, Ba and Ben Arfa. How we have fallen...

This. People being happy with that fucking team man.

f*** off has he picked that :lol:

Has he finally woken up? Or is this like when he picks players - it fails and then he can go "told ya so" and revert instantly back to type.

No, not really we are still suffering the likes of Colback and Obertan.

Very true. I kinda saw Abeid and came too early. Sorry.

He called it right about the fans not wanting to celebrate wins due to disliking the manager tbf. Not heard many hitting on that point.

Still garbage on the whole as per. Where is the accountability for this constantly shit punditry?

He just said it's all about taking our game to them instead of reacting to what they do. I can't quite believe what I'm hearing. Has he been replaced by a clone?!

Wait, he's got a gameplan too?

I think, as others have said, if this result goes against us we won't be seeing changes like this again.

Fuck off has he picked that :lol:

:lol: You and I say the same shit every matchday.