Newcastle 1-0 Liverpool - 1/11/14 - Match Thread - Post match reaction from p 27

Mike

Guest Craig-NUFC

What I want: Colback off, Ayoze on, drop Sissoko in to CM, have Ayoze play off Cisse and have Cisse stick more central. Use the pace to spring counter attacks against that back 3, with Sissoko driving from deep.

What will happen: Sammy off, Ayoze on, Sissoko put on the right, hope that Aarons produces something.

The NBC Live Extra apps suck my fucking ass. They're so fucking buggy.

I like how they decided flash wasn't heavy enough with just the stream, so they thought they'd lob in a spreadsheet of live stats for the game too. The game that is most likely just a frozen black screen to you.

The NBC Live Extra apps suck my fucking ass. They're so fucking buggy.

I like how they decided flash wasn't heavy enough with just the stream, so they thought they'd lob in a spreadsheet of live stats for the game too. The game that is most likely just a frozen black screen to you.

Yep.

We're playing like American football/rugby. Just hit the ball to one of the channels and hope one of the wingers can run and get to the ball. The only function of the midfielders especially Colback and Abeid is to play as defensive midfielders. We're essentially playing 4-5-1 and as usual hoping for some 'magic' to win the game if ever.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Trying that kick-off again. :lol:

Neville did an analysis of it on Monday. We've done it every game for over a year and last week was the first time it worked. :lol: