The Wales Thread

black_n_white

Also whilst this thread is still around.. Darlow qualifies to play for Wales through his Welsh grandad Ken Leek (played for us in the 60s briefly, scored a hattrick on his debut in a friendly).

Darlow's turned Wales down before. Probably wouldn't displace Henessey just yet but probably won't get a better chance to play Senior international football!? Danny Ward currently next in line.

Fuckoutta here. Is that true? Couldn't get a Welsher name like :lol:

Apart from Dai Davies and loads of others obviously, but it tickled me.

• 3 months later...

Dummett and darlow are no more Welsh than me. About time international football got a grip and only people from a certain country or have lived there for a certain amount of years are eligible

Alreet Donald.

Dummett and darlow are no more Welsh than me. About time international football got a grip and only people from a certain country or have lived there for a certain amount of years are eligible

Alreet Donald.

What's that got to do with anything. It's ridiculous players playing for nations they weren't born in or have lived in

Alreet Donald.

What's that got to do with anything. It's ridiculous players playing for nations they weren't born in or have lived in

Ive never lived in Ireland but my dads from Ireland, I feel half Irish and fuck you if I couldn't play for Ireland if the opportunity came up