The Wales Thread

black_n_white

Sorry couldn't resist, what a result last night for us Welsh! Leaves us with 14 points with 4 games to play. Best atmosphere at a Wales game for many a year, long may it continue. Hopefully Dummett can be part of the next set of games in September. Also if Chester is available for transfer he could be a very useful addition to the nufc squad next season, impressed me again last night.

• 2 months later...

Who cares if there's a thread about something that you personally wouldn't have assigned a thread to FFS? [emoji38]

Why does asking why something exists equates to caring it exists or being bothered about its existence?

I don't care is exists, just like I don't care Wales exists, I just wonder why it does in fact exist.

I'm a Welshman with Newcastle links, I'm sure I'm not alone. We've also had our fair share of Welsh players over the past. I also see American and Ireland threads. Anyway ever since I was a small boy I've dreamt of watching my country at a major tournament.

I'm just fucking on like. Best of luck to yous :thup:

Have an ever increasing fondness for Wales due to Speed. Hope they qualify today in spectacular fashion.

This.

Coleman apparently continued Speed's way of playing and did not alter much when he took over.

I read an interview a while back where he basically put a majority of the success down to Speed, was quite touching.

I like Coleman too, think he's massively underrated.

There's regularly an MLS thread polluting the board man. Chuffed for Wales, hopefully get to one of their games in France. Fingers crossed Norn Iron make it anarl.

:lol: Polluting.

Well there is a team based in Chicago.