The Wales Thread

black_n_white

Russia were poor, but a big part of that was that you simply cannot go and attack like they did with Bale, Ramsey and Allen playing like they did. Every time Wales had the ball they looked like scoring. Wales could be a very dangerous team if they keep playing like that. Most teams in the last 16, and certainly those in the last 8, will be attacking them. If they can show counter attacking football like that then they've got a great chance of going far. I don't think there is a national team here with the exception of Belgium (and France on paper, but France are always good on paper) who are better than they were 4 years ago.

Looking at the wiki, currently they have 45% chance of playing Albania. Equal chance of it being Turkey/Czech(/Croatia).

9% of being N. Ireland

:lol: 189% chance they'll play somebody? Calm down. I mean, well done, but Jesus.

Looking at the wiki, currently they have 45% chance of playing Albania. Equal chance of it being Turkey/Czech(/Croatia).

9% of being N. Ireland

:lol: 189% chance they'll play somebody? Calm down. I mean, well done, but Jesus.

you what? 45+45+9=99

Basically unless something silly happens it'll be Albania or 3rd from group D

Lets hope we continue being lucky. I'll take that luck every game :)

Cracking performance last night, helped out by a disgraceful Russian performance. Still gutted about that injury time winner last Thursday but if someone gave me that scenario before it started I would take top of the group every time.

Encouraging thing is I think Ramsey and Allen have been a bit ahead of Bale so far in the tournament, but his presence alone is massive.

Cracking performance last night, helped out by a disgraceful Russian performance. Still gutted about that injury time winner last Thursday but if someone gave me that scenario before it started I would take top of the group every time.

Encouraging thing is I think Ramsey and Allen have been a bit ahead of Bale so far in the tournament, but his presence alone is massive.

I think what yesterday proved is that Bale should not be up front. Pity we don't have a single striker who can hit a barn door with a beach ball though. Ultimately I think the lack of even an average striker will be what costs us. So many times against Russia I was watching Vokes willing him to make any run into the several spaces that were between the Russian defenders and nothing. It was like watching a coordinated Ameobi.

I think what yesterday proved is that Bale should not be up front. Pity we don't have a single striker who can hit a barn door with a beach ball though. Ultimately I think the lack of even an average striker will be what costs us. So many times against Russia I was watching Vokes willing him to make any run into the several spaces that were between the Russian defenders and nothing. It was like watching a coordinated Ameobi.

Think you're underselling the difficulty of kicking beach balls with any kind of accuracy.

True enough but at the end of the day Wales is a country of 3.5 million people where football is the 2nd sport. There's always going to be holes in the squad like the one at centre forward. Think it's best to be proud of the current generation rather than be too frustrated by Sam Vokes playing like a daft cunt.

9% of being N. Ireland

Now:

57% Turkey/Czech/Croatia

29% Albania

14% N. Ireland

9% of being N. Ireland

you what? 45+45+9=99

Basically unless something silly happens it'll be Albania or 3rd from group D

Ah, right. I was counting the three as 45% each. :lol: Carry on.

Awful game of football, awful performance from Wales but we are through I'll take that.

Jonathan Williams looked sharp when he came on, hope he gets away from Pardew sometime soon and he'll have half a chance.

Rather the ROI won the whole tournament than these sheep shagging arseholes won their next match.  Honestly, the Welsh are the biggest set of arseholes I've ever encountered, would have loved to glass a few of the pricks.  Bale is an ugly, bald, diving cunt an all, hope he dies.

Please win this England.

Calm down Mr Snrub. We'll all be out of the Euros soon, but in case you missed the memo, the tournament has helped promote brotherly love amongst the British Isles teams. There now, boyo. You know now; all fixed. All good now. Have a seat and a nice cool beer. NO! Not a plastic chair and a glass bottle!!

Rather the ROI won the whole tournament than these sheep shagging arseholes won their next match.  Honestly, the Welsh are the biggest set of arseholes I've ever encountered, would have loved to glass a few of the pricks.  Bale is an ugly, bald, diving c*** an all, hope he dies.

Please win this England.

Presuming you're English I would'nt expect anything less from you.

Rather the ROI won the whole tournament than these sheep shagging arseholes won their next match.  Honestly, the Welsh are the biggest set of arseholes I've ever encountered, would have loved to glass a few of the pricks.  Bale is an ugly, bald, diving c*** an all, hope he dies.

Please win this England.

What a dick