Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea - 6/12/2014 - Post match 'wtf?!' from p. 27

Mike

I hate Chelsea so much I actually want us to win ffs

I usually like Mourinho, but his comments this week were annoying.  Like teams should just lie down for Chelsea and not try hard against the top sides in the league.  A bit silly saying we play the rest of the games like friendlies when we've beaten Liverpool, Man City and Tottenham in recent weeks.

Guest neesy111

Pardews got this spot on so far tbh.

fuck off man :lol:

We are winning and playing well v chelsea.  Can't complain about that.

I usually like Mourinho, but his comments this week were annoying.  Like teams should just lie down for Chelsea and not try hard against the top sides in the league.  A bit silly saying we play the rest of the games like friendlies when we've beaten Liverpool, Man City and Tottenham in recent weeks.

He is a WUM.

>Tottenham

>Top Team

Pick one.

I hate the cunt in general