Asian Cup 2015

oldtype

Guest diddimz

thought japan were going to comfortably win last night, pretty happy to see that wasn't the case though. UAE put in a pretty good performance, just can't believe Kagawa and Honda missed those penalties.

f***ing Troisi.

That's the only thing NUFC academy graduates are ever good for. Crushing my dreams.

Poor oldtype :lol:

I fucking hate this club and how its shitiness has somehow managed to seep into other aspects of my life.

Guest diddimz

f***ing Troisi.

That's the only thing NUFC academy graduates are ever good for. Crushing my dreams.

Poor oldtype :lol:

I f***ing hate this club and how its shitiness has somehow managed to seep into other aspects of my life.

was so good setting troisi score a cracking goal from juric.

Unrelated note I played against south Korea's captain when we were both in youth teams I found out today

:yao: Australia doesn't even care about football.

Yes and no - there is widespread indifference and some active hostility from the "traditional codes", but those who follow the game are fiercely passionate. There will be those who say this is Australia's greatest ever sporting achievement, and many who will mock that claim.

I have to say, I never expected us to achieve anything like we have in this tournament and much of the credit has to go to Postecoglou, who was under some pressure after an indifferent lead-up.

Oh, and can NUFC sign Luongo please? :lol: