Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

When will people realise that odds are based just as much on bookies covering their arses when people place bets as it does likelihood.

Get 100 people to bet on anyone being the next Newcastle manager and the odds will be slashed.

Never

It was perfectly okay. The hashtag #jesuisnepasCharlie and subsequent victim blaming was almost immediate across all media and the web, which is far more offensive and in bad taste.

People need to chill the f*** out. I don't think the poster meant any offense.

Shouldn't it be #jenesuispasCharlie?

What do I look like to you? I am terrible at French.

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky  1m1 minute ago

lots of you have asked about #nufc - I expect them to appoint a new external head coach this season.

----

Not saying he knows anything like...but he tends to be quite involved in a few things at the club as well as SSN.

lots of you have asked about #nufc - I expect them to appoint a new external head coach this season.

----

Not saying he knows anything like...but he tends to be quite involved in a few things at the club as well as SSN.

All he does is sit on the fuckin fence man. Claims to be both a Sunderland and Newcastle fan.

Ain't no one got time for that!

----

Positive news, if only he'd have said 'this month' :lol:

The perfect time to hire someone will be this week, let Carver take the Southampton game, let whoever takes over watch and from the stands, then he will have two weeks with the squad to assess what he has, evaluate, and start to implement some sort of system, which can then be bedded in to the players during a relatively easy 3 game run.

All this Carver nonsense could be bargaining chip to Garde or the "external candidates" - make them think that its a possibility they may not actually get the job.

No a great tactic but would not put it past them!

Also no doubt whoever is advising Carver - he's openly telling the world he's capable and ready and worked for these great managers etc etc etc so that in the event a lower league club needs a manager, he's not ever overlooked again and his name is in the running. Ala many of the lower league managers who were former assistants. I assume he's done being a #2 and he's trying to convince the world that he's ready to be a #1. The club probably don't see him as such at Newcastle but don't really give a fuck to tell him to shut his gob either.

Just a hypothesis.

Also this is a good piece.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why-arsene-wengers-protege-would-be-perfect-man-rejuvenate-newcastle

It will make me sad if we dont get this c***.

Been desperate for us to try a diamond midfield with our team. Anita at the base, Colback and Sissoko either side, and Cabella at the apex.

Ideally, Ayoze and Siem De Jong then up front together.

Also this is a good piece.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why-arsene-wengers-protege-would-be-perfect-man-rejuvenate-newcastle

It will make me sad if we dont get this c***.

Been desperate for us to try a diamond midfield with our team. Anita at the base, Colback and Sissoko either side, and Cabella at the apex.

Ideally, Ayoze and Siem De Jong then up front together.

Ah, don't tease me KaKa.