The N-O Obscure Premiership 11 - Position(s) 2: RB/LB - Nominate!

TaylorJ_01

Timothee Atouba- scored a screamer against us for Spurs

Erik Edman- scored the best goal from a full back in the Premier League

Edman's goal was utterly obscene :lol:

I remember Dudek clearly thinking "fuck that for a game of soldiers" almost immediately after he hit it. Outrageous goal.

Edman's best game for Spurs was still the 9-1 Wigan match though.

Youtube has some interesting titles for videos of that goal. Including Erik Edman VOLLEY vs Liverpool, and then a long argument in the comments about whether it was a volley. :pokerface:

Though best title goes to "erik edman BOMBS liverpool with fuck hard shoot"

Adam Newton. Big hype around him, as he had a very impressive sprinting pedigree, and scored in the FA Youth Cup final. Then it turned out he was a bit naff and plummeted down the divisions.

Greg Halford, next big thing and already has a nomadic list of clubs and plays as an emergency centre forward. Like a reverse Henrik Pedersen.

Ooh, that's a good one.

Atouba was ace. Nobody had a clue what he was going to do next, least of all himself. 18 Prem games and that one goal. Also managed to get himself sent off at Hamburg after having been substituted, by giving his own fans the finger on the way off the pitch :lol:.

Salamon Olembe

Paolo Tremazzani (sp? 10 apps?) Spurs full back

Vladimir Kinder

I thought of Paolo (Tramezzani), but checked, and I think ht's only made 6 appearances. Routinely named one of the worst Spurs players of all time.