Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Lot of big names missing from both sides. Reds clearly have a couple of exceptional talents that can win the them the game, but as ever it depends on who turns up on the day.

Duffylad's still unconfirmed, like. He told me he had a big drive at some point on the weekend so I'm not sure if he can make it.

Remember I'll be getting there at about 1:15 as I don't finish work 'til 1. I'll be ready and willing to jump straight into things and change the course of the game as first sub though.

Who's class then? Heard Rocker and Ian are good. That's about it.

Ian's an absolute destroyer in the middle of the park. Fabulous player. Majestic even.

Don't know who Rocker is.

Oh my god this is going to be a stroll in the park. Don't change these teams.

Reverse psychology, I see.

I don't know who enough people are to tell TBH, I mean I know who some are but I can't remember enough about their ability.

Is Grainger Street close to where we'll be watching the football on Sunday? Probably going to stay at Albatross on the Sunday. I'm not going to lie like, I wouldn't mind going to see a game at SJP. :lol:

Is Grainger Street close to where we'll be watching the football on Sunday? Probably going to stay at Albatross on the Sunday. I'm not going to lie like, I wouldn't mind going to see a game at SJP. :lol:

Yeah Grainger Street is dead central. Not a long walk from SJP at all.

Alright sweet just booked my room for the Sunday night as well in Albatross. I'm all set then. Everything bought but the metro tickets from the airport. I'll get them on the day.

I imagine if I did decide to head to SJP someone would be willing to sell a ticket? Probably just watch it in the pub with whoevers out though.