Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

I'll probably not get into Newcastle until it's over. I'm more going for the meet up/drinks. I'm assuming there'll be plenty.

Yeap, I'm to sort out this shit.

Won't be there like, left it far too late for reasonably priced trains plus my parents are away that weekend anyway so I wouldn't be killing 2 birds with one stone. I've met all of the good ones other than Yorkie anyway. Have fun.

FU POLIC

This is exactly the sort of thing that means I'm not coming. This guy and Branko are just horrible people.

Guest TBB

I'll probably not get into Newcastle until it's over. I'm more going for the meet up/drinks. I'm assuming there'll be plenty.

f***ing wants to be. Waste of a weekend away otherwise. The football is literally the smallest of excuses for a get together.

Lot of infighting in the blues. Red's stand united.

No infighting. Baby Nixon has cried off already. Just saves me shouting at him during the game again.

In other news, I got contact lenses in for the first time today. Game changer. More vision than Pirlo.

How exactly have I cried off? and shouts that were never listened to. These games are supposed to be a bit of fun, think you need to remind yourself that.

f***ing wants to be. Waste of a weekend away otherwise. The football is literally the smallest of excuses for a get together.

No infighting. Baby Nixon has cried off already. Just saves me shouting at him during the game again.

In other news, I got contact lenses in for the first time today. Game changer. More vision than Pirlo.

How exactly have I cried off? and shouts that were never listened to. These games are supposed to be a bit of fun, think you need to remind yourself that.

I don't think MKSC is being serious.

Captain Serious takes this very seriously.

In the run up to and during the game, aye, I do. It's an affliction. I don't get to play as much sport as I used to and all my competitiveness bubbles over. I think the needle, jibes and banter add something to it. After the match, I'm all fun and games.

Heza and Kev will tell you even when I'm playing against them we have a laugh.

A teeny-weeny little bit serious. Someone gets very upset at a little criticism though. Kids eh!

Guest TBB

A teeny-weeny little bit serious. Someone gets very upset at a little criticism though. Kids eh!

I've not once been upset at anything you've said, just asked the basis of your 'criticism' as the stats from previous games disproves your comments.

Also I'm not a 'kid' but aye, whatever you say.

Apologies for the lack of input here. I've only just got home after several days missioning it back from Oz.

I'll dedicate a few hours to this in a couple of days.

TheGuv; apologies if I'd missed a PM from you. :thup:

2 goals followed by a pulled hamstring today. I'm hopeful it'll be ok for the game... f***ing knacks though.

This will be the 3rd week in a row I've pulled out of footy. Some sort of groin or stomach tear. Have been able to walk for a week now and back on bike but struggling to kick a ball. I'm hopeful but not 100% confident.

My comeback lasted all of 20 seconds last night. Physio is saying another 3wks so I'm looking doubtful so would rather be considered as a no and if anything changes I'll let you know.

I could possibly referee perhaps.

Keep you all posted.