Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Aye, I would rather just forum members like. Certainly not 3 semi pro people I don't know. Ideally they won't get game time especially not at the expense of actual forum members, which is just harsh on them really.

If it becomes all about ringers then it turns people off for future events. As I said last night; this has happened before. A load of ringers came, it was a shit match and it was three years before we had another. Some never bothered coming again.

Guest neesy111

If it becomes all about ringers then it turns people off for future events. As I said last night; this has happened before. A load of ringers came, it was a shit match and it was three years before we had another. Some never bothered coming again.

The reason there wasn't another game was because no one bothered organising it.

Yes we do, man.

Right anyway I'm not gonna argue about it. It is what it is.

Of the three he's bringing (and I'm including James G) the Blues are gonna need one or we're going to be pretty lopsided in terms of numbers. Said to Kev last night that we'll take James G.

Guest neesy111

Are people still meeting at central before hand? If so I'll be there at 12, if you guys are still around there then?

Yes, I'll be there.  Meet outside burger king.